Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Anybody hitting the range today I'll be at either Chi chi rodriguez, or Tampa bay downs tonight breaking in the new (to me) APex irons for saturday
Such good irons, I love mine. What shafts did you go with?

I purchased them from Moosejaa... I'll unbox them later tonight as they are supposed to be here today... but from the post and pictures...."combo set of Apex/Apex Pro irons. Apex (5,6,7), Apex Pro (8,9,PW). Standard LLL
Shafts KBS Tour-V 110 Stiff. Newer Golf Pride grips" Which apparently is the standard as I see you have the combo as well.

hey just noticed the place has 2 courses, any idea which one we are playing?

I think we played the North Course when we were all there last year. Either or works for me.

hey just noticed the place has 2 courses, any idea which one we are playing?

North, the south has a tournament on it that day.

I think the North is a little more open between the two

I like the North course better, n e way.

Yep, the North is my preferred course.

Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Seems I'm in the minority that likes the south a bit more lol

Haven't played either... but with people saying the North is more open... I'm excited for that one

Goal for this round is to outdrive Wardy at least once, without having to move up a tee.

and just to confirm even though the word "Lake" is in the title, I dont have to pack a bunch of golf balls because there is water right?

and just to confirm even though the word "Lake" is in the title, I dont have to pack a bunch of golf balls because there is water right?

I would bring a few if you have spare weight in the bag.

Holes with water: 3, 4, 6,7,8,10,11,12,18

Holes with water: 3, 4, 6,7,8,10,11,12,18
Looks like I'll be bringing 2 dozen instead of the normal dozen balls.... it seems like my golf balls always get very thirsty

Might be if any of that water is on the right
I think it's hole 14ish that is ALL water on the right. With force carry over it as well off the tee...

I think it's hole 14ish that is ALL water on the right. With force carry over it as well off the tee...

mark me down for double par...thx

cool, I'll be playing range balls on those

I read Mwards post, then yours and spit my beer on my laptop.....hahaha
Note bring extra balls..

Note: Take a hook swing...

Back