What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at a few things Odyssey on that site. Can you approximate shipping cost to US and shipping time. Looking at the Rx line.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
They usually ship via ems. About 25 bucks and it gets stateside pretty quickly (2 to 4 days) rest is entirely up to customs (1 day to 2 weeks) then usps (1 to 4 days)

They usually ship via ems. About 25 bucks and it gets stateside pretty quickly (2 to 4 days) rest is entirely up to customs (1 day to 2 weeks) then usps (1 to 4 days)
Thanks. No issues with authenticity?

Thanks. No issues with authenticity?

While there could be, buy from seller "greenfil" and you'll be good. Bought several items from him and no issues. Quick shipping as well

thought I might try the Train your Aim to see if it helps. For 9.99 figured it was worth the try.

Boo. I blame Alex

Wait what?! How is this my fault? For the record, this transaction took place last week, while still in the month of December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While there could be, buy from seller "greenfil" and you'll be good. Bought several items from him and no issues. Quick shipping as well

Atomic Golf is another legit seller also

Wait what?! How is this my fault? For the record, this transaction took place last week, while still in the month of December.

Haha no worries. It was bound to happen soon or later lol

A 3 pack of Callaway Dawn Patrol golf gloves for $25.99 off eBay!

Got this nice 1/4 zip pull over from the local Golf Galaxy which is closing. A good $20 spent.
3380b80297ff808f3e410ed0660d2c59.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I picked up 2 of those as well at my local golf Galaxy. They feel soooo.... good!

Purchase 4 Garsen putter grips. Never used Garsen grips before so I'm looking forward to giving them a go.

An AW for my new-to-me Apex CF 16s

Bridgestone J15 H3 with Tour AD shaft (I think it's a Japan issue?) Brand New and a great deal ?

Just bought four Callaway Dawn Patrol gloves. THPers better be as smart as I think they are!

Best gloves I've bought. Bought a 3 pack off the bay a couple of months ago.

Bridgestone J15 H3 with Tour AD shaft (I think it's a Japan issue?) Brand New and a great deal ��

You pulling the 2i mate?

Yep it generally gets a rest over the winter due to the ground being so soggy. In theory I should get more carry out of a hybrid. Tried numerous hybrids with varied results, hopefully this one will work out!

Yep it generally gets a rest over the winter due to the ground being so soggy. In theory I should get more carry out of a hybrid. Tried numerous hybrids with varied results, hopefully this one will work out!

Makes perfect sence mate.

I only carry half a set in the winter :D

A Golf Pride MCC+4 to try out on my driver and a pair of Puma Biodrive leather. Very nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back