2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Awesome videos guys! Mine is probably at work and it's going to be hard not to tear it open the second I see it.

So let's see...I'm hoping that Golden Ticket is in my bag.

One can dream right?

Good luck dude.

Funny thing I'll know if I have it or not. Unless the person who gets it doesn't post.

I'll be the last to open.

Funny thing I'll know if I have it or not. Unless the person who gets it doesn't post.

I'll be the last to open.
That would be crazy.

I think Robman7 is the winner here. I was really hoping I'd get the rangefinder. Congrats Rob!

Only 38 more people to get their bags but I haven't been keeping track or anything so I could be off a bit on that number.

Only 38 more people to get their bags but I haven't been keeping track or anything so I could be off a bit on that number.
Did they announce how many there were?
Also no way 100% of participants post here

Congrats Rob! That tour X is a helluva win!

Nice bag you got there Rob, a baby and a tour X. UncleSwagDean needs to babysit so you can get that TourX onto the course :D

Did they announce how many there were?
Also no way 100% of participants post here

No I was just bored and counted haha. And to be clear, I just counted the people who remarked they were still waiting on their packages to arrive. I forgot to count myself so now the number is 39. Or so. Looking forward to tomorrow :popcorn:

Last edited:
Can't wait to get home and post a picture of the bag!

Mine is out to delivery. I won't get back to open it until tonight though

Mine says "Out for delivery". It will be at least 2:00 before it gets here.

Jack

I'm hoping to get mine today... USPS shipping hasn't updated since Jan 1 and it was in Philadelphia.

Can't wait to see the rest of the bags? Who's predicting they get a white slip of paper in theirs??
I am...but it will likely just be a packing slip... :alien:

I got mine this morning:

thpblindbag.jpg

I have my fingers crossed that the golden ticket is mine, I really want to be a part of the Gauntlet this year. Either way, with the way these bags are going, the content i receive will be way more than the $20 i paid. Thank you GG, JB, and Ward for doing all the work on these.

Can't wait to see the rest of the bags? Who's predicting they get a white slip of paper in theirs??

I'm just hoping I didn't miss the white slip of paper and sent it to the local landfill.

Back