Atlanta or Portland

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
Which of these two very similar Toulon putters do you prefer and why? I am still loving my Red Ball, but I own an Atlanta and rolled a Portland in a PGA Golf Superstore. The Portland felt softer to me, but we know so much of feel is acoustics. Just curious if others have opinions.

I’m 100% on Atlanta. For me it’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had them both, sold them both. Couldn't get along with either of them. Not sure why but just not for me.

Atlanta for me didn’t like the 7 gram but tried the 40 felt great but I have the 20 in now and it’s $$

I rolled both at PGATSS today. I went there sold on the Portland because of the plumbers neck but the Atlanta with short slant was really nice as well. Tough choice. Hope I have the option of one or the other at the Granddaddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are both awesome! I prefer the portland but could game either one. Those little fangs looks sweet....especially with the flow neck.

an Atlanta with a 20g weight has been my gamer nearly the entire year. It's the best putter I've ever owned by quite a wide margin.

Just going off of looks, I'm inclined to say Portland. I think if frames the ball better.

I go back and forth. One minute I really am close to preferring a Portland and yesterday I see Sergio’s new Atlanta... I love Rose Gold! I have built an Atlanta in my mind several times this morning. Maybe I need both!

Back