2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Na takes it to -4 thru 7

Two JB picks are under par for the round today.
I wonder how those ddec picks are doing?

Wow these guys are already having to wait. That group in front of Garcia and Bubba are slow playing. Garcia doesn't seemed humored.

Great sand shot by Bubba

Great bunker shot for Bubba on 4. Played that slope well.

What a shot by Bubba there!

Side note, Rory blowing it yesterday was huge, as he is one of a handful of guys that I feel can go stupid low... I don't see how Spieth blows this today, as I bet he gets acclimated to his driver on the range and has a solid day... although Mats and Sneds are lurking

Watching Live and gotta say they need more Colin Montgomery. He was a little irritating as a player, but is very insightful and humorous as a commentator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad haul for runner up...

0fe72885488ca306f81bc3f479f3f4cb.jpg

Looks like Na is making some cash today.

Bubba aiming his feet to right field... hitting a fade there that looked like it covered 70yards laterally... center of the fairway... wow

Looks like the guy who gets 50th may make the same amount of money, per hour, that Spieth is going to take home

Mahan with a great par save on #5

What a save from hunter.

Jordan has his coach out with him on the practice facilities today, that's not normal

Mahan making a mess of #6 and Sergio doubles #5

So... Sergio's shot into that first par 3... he pissed and moaned... it's to 12ft... This last shot on a par 3... he stares it down... it misses the shelf and he's 60ft away. Has he lost his feel for the day?

Bubba birdies #6 with a good tee shot and putt. Mahan hits his approach on #7 about as good as we will see today.

Guess it's not playing that much easier today, only 3 of the 20+ that have gone off are under par so far.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Bubba threw his in close on #7

Sergio hit the flag stick a little to hard to drop for the birdie.

Bubba squanders a great opportunity on #7, we followed him yesterday for a while as he was first out. My buddy commented that Bubba did not look like he really wanted to be there.

I like Kuchar's scripting today

Back