fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
8aac12206b22c51555f38a54512b6b2f.jpg

58e89ce155aef9c2d8aaf2ef55730586.jpg

38582362e45b34f91b891d40293a2056.jpg

Ooooh that Grey hat in the corner. Yes please.

So neat some of the brands that I have never heard of, that I am seeing because of the THP PGA Show coverage.

This is one I am not familiar with, good looking IMO.

Nice looking stuff!!

Love their stuff. Very comfortable and good quality. Sizes tend to run a tad large, so definitely gets size smaller.

I've never heard of them. This looks like something Derek Jeter would wear.

Love their stuff. Very comfortable and good quality. Sizes tend to run a tad large, so definitely gets size smaller.
I was wondering about that. Fit-wise, that stuff seems like a throwback to Corey Pavin.

Tell me more tell me more!

Really like their stuff, just havent jumped to buy one yet

Never heard of these guys... Ladies' apparel? What does GG stand for?

In the first picture top left ,that girl was on big break I believe. I really liked her playing style .I have no heard of this brand but I will look into it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Never heard of this brand but with the little you can see I might have to look into them. Like the colors and hopefully the prints.

Not bad looking at all

I've never heard of 2GG before. Stuff looks nice.

Never heard of these guys... Ladies' apparel? What does GG stand for?

They used to be called 2nd Guy Golf. Just a brief explanation behind the name. How many times have you been on the course and hit a bad shot, threw another ball down and hit the shot you meant to with the first?

2nd Guy Golf.

Now they have rebranded the name to 2GG as they have some professional ambassadors. Several LPGA players and Alex Cejka.

Is this the company where they donate to charity, I think I read once it was like 100% to charity.

Never heard of them but they have some good looking gear on display.

Is this the company where they donate to charity, I think I read once it was like 100% to charity.

Yup. I was just reading about the company earlier. Was started by a pro baseball player. Very cool business model. Brand is in the ponder rotation now. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually won their pick the majors contest last year:l. They flew me out to AZ for a round of golf. Learned a lot about their business model.

This is what I like about THP's coverage of the PGA show. I've never heard of this company before, but now I interested in making a purchase.

To further comment,
I own five of their polls and I love the feel. They use Egyptian Cotton and it's like golfing in high class sheets. Like I mentioned they tend to run a bit large. Their hats are also of a great quality. They do tend to run several deals on their stuff.

Not only do you feel good wearing their apparel you know your money is also going to support higher causes.

In the first picture top left ,that girl was on big break I believe. I really liked her playing style .I have no heard of this brand but I will look into it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Emily Tubert one of their ambassadors.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you learned a little about us. You can learn more at 2ggapparel.com.

Ooooh that Grey hat in the corner. Yes please.

So neat some of the brands that I have never heard of, that I am seeing because of the THP PGA Show coverage.

Back