PXG Rumored To Have Signed 5 in Top 50

Chris Kirk is pretty much confirmed.

fe1c53c4ae1534e8a52d9f52fad4cfc1.jpg

wonder if the first one is Martin Kaymer. The girl could be Gerina Pillar or maybe Brittany Lang

This one is Sadena parks. If you follow her on Twitter it's the exact same picture not blacked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one is Sadena parks. If you follow her on Twitter it's the exact same picture not blacked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadena has already been announced and on their site so doesn't make sense to have her darkened out

edit: there also a couple pics of guys using same pose. From the pic the hair looks too straight to be Sadena

Solid line up & ZJ is the only surprise

Nice line up. I'll give these clubs a try, but because of the price, would need to see a big jump in performance to consider a purchase.

ZJ is the only one who sticks out to me. I am surprised he switche. Looking forward to seeing his performance.

What I was really interested in was what was in ZJ's bag. No putter is listed, looks like he'll still be rolling a SeeMore.

Solid lineup though, not the best, but good for a startup.

Solid lineup but it don't see anyone who will move the needle. Price of clubs is going to keep this limited to a small group of people who will buy

A few of these guys will get airtime. Not a bad grouping. Out of the gate it's more solid then Mizuno.

Aaaaaand snooze. Nothing shocks or surprises me with that group.

There's no one in that lineup, aside from ZJ, that would make me think "oh wow I should check out these massively overpriced clubs".

There's no one in that lineup, aside from ZJ, that would make me think "oh wow I should check out these massively overpriced clubs".

Agree 100%, Johnson would be the only one to get me interested. Hopefully the equipment works out for him since he had a good year last year.

Agree 100%, Johnson would be the only one to get me interested. Hopefully the equipment works out for him since he had a good year last year.

As long as his putter stays.

Check out the James Hahn video, it's the best one of the bunch. Pretty funny stuff!

This might be the most abstract group of golfers I've seen. I guess money talks. Chris Kirk and Zach just stumps me. James Hahn doesn't surprise me and the rest do nothing for me.

ZJ is a surprise for me for sure. He's done pretty well on tour so I'm very interested to see if this helps/hurts his success.

This does absolutely zero to make me want to try PXG gear.

Lastly, from what I've read about Parsons and his personality it would seem that ZJ is exactly the opposite personality wise. Have to wonder if this is all about ZJ getting paid.

I don't see ZJ as someone people look at and think I need to play what he plays. Surpassing he moved on from Titleist clubs but I am guessing he realizes his chances at winning big tournaments is coming to a close and is going for the extra cash

I actually think it's a pretty good group of golfers. No names that fly off the page, but a great start.

Now, whether the clubs can make a genuine difference... That's the real story.

Sweet spot the size of Texas? OK, I'm intrigued. :wink:

CX4SOvRUEAAuUvt.jpg

This might be the most abstract group of golfers I've seen. I guess money talks. Chris Kirk and Zach just stumps me. James Hahn doesn't surprise me and the rest do nothing for me.

I could not agree more with this.

That's a solid group to start with but nothing that stirs up a lot of excitement. To me it will come down to if anyone has success with the clubs.

Back