Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy and I toasting the New Years. I went with champagne, he went with a Drool Moon.

10b723a2206907441fc143a7b802747d.jpg

Thought I had posted this a couple days ago. Charlie on the couch.

ad3c67cccf2b3c465129ea958b2de3ab.jpg

This is our only pet currently. My daughter wanted a dog but we didn't want the responsibility so she got a Guineapig instead.

This was Jilly on Christmas night. She got a mini tennis ball for Christmas and was just worn out from playing fetch-chase-keeptheballawayfromthedumbhumans! Love this little girl!

3ab2acd7ac2381861a6ee6ace6422881_zpslka6g4vt.jpg

JM

Her favorite spot, so glad she is a small black lab

Keeps the feet warm too!

4f6f118084b65cbff931404fb261e1e9.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of just being a black blob

19f3690ba8724685fa4821ac1ff23786.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Still don't know if this is a rat. :D
1315b5848a18b61d26209828c46ff6e4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Buddy and I toasting the New Years. I went with champagne, he went with a Drool Moon.

10b723a2206907441fc143a7b802747d.jpg
looks like Buddy is thinking, " wish I had a Genesee Cream Ale right now "

Our blind husky with our son. The two seem to get along pretty well ...

5fa726650dd56be6acd613b893d59e42.jpg

6fa5b1b08da2eb3ac2b23ed7fa06861e.jpg

Cousins trying to act like they are behaving. It's amazing how much like real cousins these two act like! Running around like maniacs until you tell them to settle down then back at they go as soon as you leave the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my wife and kids just updated our family with this new member:

44907686a59e63bcbae3fcb5fd4fc410.jpg

I'm dead.

When my step father passed a few years back, I gave my mom my dog since she didn't like being a lone. She fell a few months ago so my buddy "Teddy" is back at my house for a while.

He is the man

930ea69b04b5de4cd2abda9a42fa2191.jpg

When my step father passed a few years back, I gave my mom my dog since she didn't like being a lone. She fell a few months ago so my buddy "Teddy" is back at my house for a while.

He is the man

930ea69b04b5de4cd2abda9a42fa2191.jpg
Beautiful dog man. You don't know love until you get pit bull love.

Guess glaucoma is a thing in blue eyed huskies. Who knew? Not I until he lost his first eye, and after a year plus of medication to keep the pressure in the second eye from spiking, losing the second. He hasn't missed much of a beat. He did love to play fetch, and so it's a bit of a challenge nowadays to find the ball, but otherwise he navigates the house and backyard just fine.

Does anyone have a versatile hunting dog or a dog they hunt or train for hunting.

I have been doing some extensive research on my next pup and potential breeds and it be a two purpose dog, a family companion and an upland bird dog. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience in gun dog training?

Does anyone have a versatile hunting dog or a dog they hunt or train for hunting.

I have been doing some extensive research on my next pup and potential breeds and it be a two purpose dog, a family companion and an upland bird dog. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience in gun dog training?

I'm not well versed in the hunting side but we do have a "bird" dog that has been with us for about 9 years as a family pet. Brittany Spaniel.....and he is a fantastic family dog from that side of it.

I know a few duck hunters that use Labradors for that. I have know nothing about hunting, but they are great family dogs

My dad was a bird hunter and we had English Springer Spaniels growing up. He used to take him hunting all the time.

My aunt has trained some pups for hunting and uses these to help preserve the dogs hearing. Not sure how she trains them though.

http://www.amazon.com/Mutt-Muffs-DDR337-Hearing-Protection/dp/B002CZQ1TA

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back