Michigan hackers, check in here

I was wondering the same thing, the original plan kind of fell apart... But I would still be open for anything this week. If anyone is interested let me know! Even if it's just meeting up and demoing stuff at Carl's!

I was wondering the same thing, the original plan kind of fell apart... But I would still be open for anything this week. If anyone is interested let me know! Even if it's just meeting up and demoing stuff at Carl's!

Well I think I'm wrapping up storm work here soon and I'll be on the east side of the state. But I don't have my clubs but I can play if someone has extras or will let me use theirs.

Im off work now if you want to meet up.

You guys doing a sim round after New Years?

Same here.

I am in. I typically work until 4 during the week, so I would be in for anything after that during the week. I would love to get something going with you guys.

Have a safe and enjoyable New Years Fellas!

Ok #THPRegionalRivalry sign ups are around the corner. Time to make a move up the vaunted "Power Rankings" during a sim round (because unfortunately that's all we can get in). Post if you are interested and with a desired location or time, if applicable. I'll update the list as the interest floods in.

When: Sunday, January 17th, 2016

Where: Swingtek - Troy, MI
1640 Stephenson Hwy, Troy, MI 48083

When: TBD (based on best availability of those interested) - will be booking time on Tuesday

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921
- Stribs
- 2012BFT
- rozo22
- Solid5112
- Lions81

Last edited:
Ok #RegionalRivalry sign ups are around the corner. Time to make a move up the vaunted "Power Rankings" during a sim round (because unfortunately that's all we can get in). Post if you are interested and with a desired location or time, if applicable. I'll update the list as the interest floods in.

Where: TBD (based on central location of those interested)

When: TBD (based on best availability of those interested)

Interested parties:
- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok #RegionalRivalry sign ups are around the corner. Time to make a move up the vaunted "Power Rankings" during a sim round (because unfortunately that's all we can get in). Post if you are interested and with a desired location or time, if applicable. I'll update the list as the interest floods in.

Interested parties:
- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
-

I should be there. Perhaps I could get the PhillyV spot at the bottom of the list as an honorary?

Interested parties:
- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy

Im probaly out. I believe we are starting another outage Jan 15th so I'll be working 7 days a week through March. If anything changes I'll check back here.

I'm pretty sure i could make it on the 17th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested parties:
- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Musicmaster6921

Yea I am interested!

Interested parties:
- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy

Please add me to the list. Thanks!

I would like Troy but whatever works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok #THPRegionalRivalry sign ups are around the corner. Time to make a move up the vaunted "Power Rankings" during a sim round (because unfortunately that's all we can get in). Post if you are interested and with a desired location or time, if applicable. I'll update the list as the interest floods in.

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921
- Stribs

Add me to the list! Thanks for organizing this, Tyler!

Back