The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
353 dollars to florida this weekend. That, plus the divorce that would follow, makes me sad.

I want to go to every single meetup.

Win Win? :alien:

I'd like you better if you weren't representing Dwight.

Dwight will make more sense when I get the assistant CEO title. It's a work in progress.

Dwight will make more sense when I get the assistant CEO title. It's a work in progress.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

I liken you to the guy who carries water bottles and towels around at a football game. You're so useful.

I liken you to the guy who carries water bottles and towels around at a football game. You're so useful.
Amanda takes offense to that lol

It sounds better all fancy like

Offense to what? Does she hate those people? They are just trying to help.
She is one of those people lol However those people at the professional level of sports aren't look at the way they should be lol.

She is one of those people lol However those people at the professional level of sports aren't look at the way they should be lol.

So she's offended that I would group mward with those hard working individuals?

Yikes Wardy. Better step yo game up, son.

So she's offended that I would group mward with those hard working individuals?

Yikes Wardy. Better step yo game up, son.
Haha no just the fact that people look at athletic trainers as glorified water boys, towel boys, or ankle tapers. Unfortunately it's a stigma they get when professional sports teams have doctors on the side lines and I poke the bear quite a bit lol

Haha no just the fact that people look at athletic trainers as glorified water boys, towel boys, or ankle tapers. Unfortunately it's a stigma they get when professional sports teams have doctors on the side lines and I poke the bear quite a bit lol

Wardy is no athletic trainer. He's more like the high school super fan that isn't big enough to play football, but wants to be right by the action.

hahahaha, oh my god this went way further than i intended. You're special and awesome mward. Remember that.

I bet she's good at her job though. I can't be trusted with tape, sharp objects, epoxy, or cameras

Not even duct tape? Everyone is good with that stuff.

Neither Beags nor myself should be trusted with duct tape. Or packing tape. Especially when packing.

Neither Beags nor myself should be trusted with duct tape. Or packing tape. Especially when packing.

I'd give you a roll of duct tape long before I gave you 10 adapters and some epoxy.

Psssh I think I have that figured out by now. My THP PX hasn't failed yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back