2018 W/S Driver vs Driver 2 Staff Proto Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Hey, that's a cute design. Did the R&D guys approve your request to add it to your driver's crown?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
They are adding to Team Marketing's driver crowns. As long as you are dreaming, they thought they would give you something to look at once you wake up. Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I am going to book my flight tomorrow. Trying to get in Thursday but not sure if I can make that happen yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My plane tickets are booked.
I arrive Friday at 1:45 pm and depart Monday at 8am so not extra golf for me.
Looking forward to meeting everyone this is going to be a blast

My tickets are booked. I'll be driving into We-Ko-Pa Friday afternoon and staying onsite for the event.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! This is going to be a fantastic event!

anyone going to be around Friday?

anyone going to be around Friday?
Unfortunately, not until just prior to the meet and greet.

Just in case I can't check-in prior to the festivities starting I won't travel in sandals. :act-up:

2018 W/S Driver vs Driver 2 Staff Proto Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

My flight arrives at 2:35 on Friday, so I won't have much time before the gathering.
I don't fly out until Monday morning if anyone is going to be around Sunday night.

I'm coming in early Friday afternoon. I'm hoping to get in some range time...maybe a cocktail or two and a cigar! I fly out early Monday morning.

Wow what a night..... so this was me last night. Got rear ended on the highway. Came to a complete stop and the guy behind me was texting and driving. Smashed me going around 55-65. Thank God I am ok and airbag deployed. Fractured nose and concussion. Body is sore but the show will go on!!! It’s gonna be tough!
303d1fa0c3d4e8f55aeeabf4a0d9f696.jpg

Holy cow. Rest up

Damn dude.

OMG, I hope you’re ok!!!

Holy S**t! Hope you are doing better! Rest up.

Oh geez! Glad you're OK. Get healed-up.

Damn, so sorry to hear, that sucks. Thankfully it wasn’t considerably worse.

One quick question... Did the car have a unicorn hood ornament or bumper sticker? This could be proof that team innovation will stop at nothing to try and take out our best players...

One quick question... Did the car have a unicorn hood ornament or bumper sticker? This could be proof that team innovation will stop at nothing to try and take out our best players...

Lmao thanks for laugh. Thank you all! The first thing I asked the doc was if I could play on Saturday. He gave me a funny look but I think it meant game on

Sorry dude. That really sucks. Glad to see you only got minor injuries. Rest up for a couple days and hopefully you’ll be feeling ok for the event. Best wishes.

Good grief, are you kidding me?! Hope the event is still possible for you this weekend. That is terrible. Rest up.

If it was a unicorn hood ornament his rear end would be hurting the most. Rofl...

That sucks! Glad you’re ok.

Man that sucks. Take care and heal fast.

Holy crap!! Glad you're okay my man. Take care.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wow what a night..... so this was me last night. Got rear ended on the highway. Came to a complete stop and the guy behind me was texting and driving. Smashed me going around 55-65. Thank God I am ok and airbag deployed. Fractured nose and concussion. Body is sore but the show will go on!!! It’s gonna be tough!
303d1fa0c3d4e8f55aeeabf4a0d9f696.jpg

Yeesh, that's a lot of ugly in that photo... :act-up:

Seriously though, glad to hear that you escaped with relatively minor injuries. Rest up and hopefully you'll feel better soon.

If it was a unicorn hood ornament his rear end would be hurting the most. Rofl...

He was "rear ended" which should be enough for the authorities to launch an investigation. This incident could be the beginning of "Unicorngate"

The first thing I asked the doc was if I could play on Saturday. He gave me a funny look but I think it meant game on

Well he didn’t say no. Lol. Good luck on your recovery.

Dang man, sorry that happened to you. I hope you heal up for the big event!

Back