Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD3/SM6/Wilson Staff PMP kicks off #WPF

Putters....Bettinardi, Scotty, Odyssey

Can't go wrong with any of those manufacturers. I have a Bettinardi C03. Love the putter!

SM6 for me, so nasty looking

I think I just pondered a SM6 wedge.

I agree with you on that. Had some SM3 wedges and absolutely loved them. Wore out the grooves so I switched to a few others but I think it's time to get those SM's back into the bag!

JGR, Wedges, and RTJ (Kentwool)

MD3 & SM6 wedge battle!

I like the FG Tour wedges I have now, so I expect the PMP wedges to battle well with others mentioned

I like the FG Tour wedges I have now, so I expect the PMP wedges to battle well with others mentioned

I keep forgetting about the PMP's...I say you get them and I can take a couple of swings in April! :act-up:

I keep forgetting about the PMP's...I say you get them and I can take a couple of swings in April! :act-up:

Hahaha true enough

RBG had them for $70 a wedge too, I should have pulled the trigger just cause

PM Grind Black Matte Wedge

Taylormade M2 Driver

SM6 50*.

Lets be honest, the CG Black is a weapon for you.

It is indeed. And it will take a lot to kick it out of the bag.

I really need to get an SC100 or something to use while trying out a few driver/shaft combos. Just not sure if I would ever use it after...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really need to get an SC100 or something to use while trying out a few driver/shaft combos. Just not sure if I would ever use it after...

I'm not sure I would trust a SC100 for that honestly, besides the club head speed and smash factor, I am not sure it is accurate enough to catch the slight differences in spin/launch the shaft will make.

Nike Vapor Fly hybrid. I've always liked the nike hybrids for some reason, and this year I absolutely love the blue at address.

When you're done with it, just hand deliver it to GA so we can tee it up together.

I'm not sure I would trust a SC100 for that honestly, besides the club head speed and smash factor, I am not sure it is accurate enough to catch the slight differences in spin/launch the shaft will make.

I have to agree with this. While I could see a bit of difference when comparing shafts/drivers using the SC100, I would definitely vote for launch monitor time as a more informative experience. Too many times I was questioning the SC100 results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back