Odyssey Putters Thread

This bad boy arrived today.. If initial impressions hold up, the #7 puts such a good roll on the ball.

2d40a3a983dfa03957400e0cfebbe074.jpg

Mine is supposed to be here Tues

Damn I wish I had the extra cash right now. Take that deal and run with it. What condition?
I'm looking at the #5 I think they're all like new.
Just don't know if I can wait for the 29th. I want to see what this new line is all about, but these might be gone, or they go down a little when the new line comes out. Decisions, decisions.

My Black Series Tour Design #9 arrived today. Looks nice. Going to hack it down to 33", debating swapping the current SS 2.0 grip for an Ultra Slim, or a Flatso.

Such a great looking putter. Might get it on the course and compare it to my current gamer before I do anything to it.

Might be pimping the MXM tonight.. hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Regripped and in the bag.
522c6ea01c3fa0aa19ff8aa445d422e4.jpg

d8870406468affbed547ce0d7fbbedc0.jpg

238834fdcf47c07e12ac105b5b8fe340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know when it needs a new home...

Haha. Thanks Ryan. But unless Eleanor becomes available this is instant gamer status.

Haha. Thanks Ryan. But unless Eleanor becomes available this is instant gamer status.

It's a beauty.

It's a beauty.

THANK YOU! I can't believe she was for sale. Glad the sell didn't know they had.

I just finished rolling the milled collection #2 in the basement for a while... I think as far as inserts go, this is one of my favs of all time. Puts a great end over end on the ball.

Canadan, Your not helping me wait until the 29th

Ah, the 29th. "Happy Beags is Buying a New Putter on the 29th Day!!"

hahaha what did I do?!

It's not about waiting with the prices of the milled collection. They are worth owning for sure.
Just kidding I have the #5 in my cart. Just hesitating waiting on the 29th. Already have to many. And I know you can never have 2 many.

Ok you guys are causing a new ponder to kick in. The first putter I real purchased as my own was the original Odyssey 2-ball. So much has changed and I've strayed away. Time to make that leap of faith back into the fold.

Ok you guys are causing a new ponder to kick in. The first putter I real purchased as my own was the original Odyssey 2-ball. So much has changed and I've strayed away. Time to make that leap of faith back into the fold.
The putter I want to love but hate. I just dont roll th 2 ball well.

Back