What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out again today, was cold, 35 when we started, shot 42/41=83 Happy with that and my new MP-15's. Better news in another thread that I will start. :clapp:

39/47 for an 86, completely lost focus on the back.

I had five "chips" from the fringe with the putter, including my zero putt on 17.

0 putts are always good for the putting stats. 22 is still very impressive! I was thrilled with my 28 putt performance today...haha

0 putts are always good for the putting stats. 22 is still very impressive! I was thrilled with my 28 putt performance today...haha
Yeah, zero putts help. Yesterday was 33 putts en route to an 87, but with a whopping 6 GIR.

Shot a new PB 40/41 81, which is 10 over par. Wind was a constant 15mph with higher gusts and drizzling the whole round. Woke up this morning, seen the trees swaying and rain coming down and almost went back to bed. Sure glad I didnt!

Congrats, well done.

50/46 for 96. Ugh. Just not good golf. Off the tee great, but awful on approach shots.

12 FWY, 2 GIR, 2 penalties, 1 OB too, 32 putts. No 3 putts, but easier due to do many missed GIR.

Shot a 43 at the club yesterday. Pretty solid round, had one double, but with how much I have played over the last couple months, I will take 7 over all day. Only one 3 putt and several 1 putts (shows you how solid I was getting to the green, haha)

Shot a 43 at the club yesterday. Pretty solid round, had one double, but with how much I have played over the last couple months, I will take 7 over all day. Only one 3 putt and several 1 putts (shows you how solid I was getting to the green, haha)

Nice shooting.
Looking forward to getting up to your neck of the woods for the next THP Event.

Nice shooting.
Looking forward to getting up to your neck of the woods for the next THP Event.

Come on up, my home club is Huntsville Country Club. Be glad to have you out.

I am 67. My last round was 31/32 63 (7 under). Third time I shot my age or better.

I am 67. My last round was 31/32 63 (7 under). Third time I shot my age or better.

Great shooting! One of my golf goals is to someday shoot my age. I'm 58 so that's in the future but a big part of push over the last 18 months to work on my game is that it won't ever happen unless I start improving my game now.

Windy & wet conditions today, first "real" round of 2016.
46/51 97, GHIN to 95. Lost two balls on the same hole. 9/14 FIR, 35 putts, one three putt. Eight greenside bunker visits today.
And, as I played alone (nobody else was willing to brave the elements), I do not get to post the score!! Woohoo USGA!!

39/41-80 missed 2 FWs, 1 3 putt from about 45 feet from pin high. I saw 2 feet of break and the ball broke about 8. Lipped out the putt. 10 pars, 8 bogies. Nothing bad so that was a great day for me.

45/46 for a personal best at UNC Finley course. Played the whites at about 5800 yards. 10/14 FIR, 37 putts. Nothing worse than a double bogey. Very excited about the tee game and I wish I had the three three putts (all for bogey) back on the back nine, and the lost ball penalty on 17 ... oh what coulda been!

45/46 for a personal best at UNC Finley course. Played the whites at about 5800 yards. 10/14 FIR, 37 putts. Nothing worse than a double bogey. Very excited about the tee game and I wish I had the three three putts (all for bogey) back on the back nine, and the lost ball penalty on 17 ... oh what coulda been!

Congrats on the PB

Congrats on the PB Deuce

Way to go Tom!!

Congrats tom

Congrats on the PB dude!!

Good shooting - is 17 the par 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful day today and not much work so i told my boss im taking half a day and headed out for a round. Shot a 39-38=77 today. Only 1 birdie, 3 bogeys and a horrible triple but my scrambling today was on fire and my putter was awesome, it saved me quite a few par's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back