Titleist Rope Hats Now Available Pre Order

Hat looks nice but flat bills are not my cup of tea.

Hat looks nice but flat bills are not my cup of tea.

Unfortunately same here. I think I have a puma one but i can’t pull it off at all. Otherwise I’d be down for a regular rope Titleist hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is with all the rope hats making a comeback?? What’s next? Fanny packs and jean shorts?

I have never been an early adopter of fashion trends so I am out but will probably be wearing one of the theses in a couple years. Maybe.

What is with all the rope hats making a comeback?? What’s next? Fanny packs and jean shorts?

I have never been an early adopter of fashion trends so I am out but will probably be wearing one of the theses in a couple years. Maybe.
Haha, fanny packs are already back too!

You guys realize you can curve the bills, right? For example, MLB hats come with flat bills you form yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I like the rope hats just not a fan of the color combos they released. Adam Scott was wearing a pink one on tour the other day and I would love to have that one.
39347910_1045636232282014_9053248738742501376_n.jpg

AS mentioned above, a flat brim can be slightly bent but they have a propensity to return back to their original shape.

I’m all about the rope, flat brim, hi visor... anything that’s a real “put your balls on the table” style.

Only issue, you have e to have some game to rock these looks.

Hello 1977.

Haha, fanny packs are already back too!

You guys realize you can curve the bills, right? For example, MLB hats come with flat bills you form yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Haha Fanny packs are back, and Jean shorts are on the rise as well.

I will be passing on all 3 trends.

Pass....hard pass

Haha Fanny packs are back, and Jean shorts are on the rise as well.

I will be passing on all 3 trends.

I’m with you, hard pass ALL DAY!

I don’t mind the rope. The flat bill and the big, high crown are a no go.

Meh. No thanks

When I first saw the rope hats, I was like WTH? Passing on this all day. Now to the people saying fanny packs are back, what do you mean by back....

When I first saw the rope hats, I was like WTH? Passing on this all day. Now to the people saying fanny packs are back, what do you mean by back....

Hot tub time machine. That’s the only explanation.

Passing on these as well. I think if you don’t have game and/or are over the age of 40 you look like a tool in one of these hats.

hard pass on the rope hat. cannot stand the look.

Pass.

I didn't much care for 1984 the first time around.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve only worn one rope hat and I’ll keep it that way.

Not digging these ones, however I may pick up a Nike one if I can find one at a decent price.

Hideous. When I was a kid, seemingly all caps were rope hats. I didn't like them then, even when I accepted them as the norm.

I’m in the supreme minority here!

Not a fan of the Flat brim or the Rope. I'm sure it will sell just not my cup of tea.

Back