Anonymous PGA Tour poll!

Which is interesting, because I've heard on XM a few times now that winning a major basically adds about 25m to your bank account throughout the rest of your career.

But I would think that most top golfers now already have big money endorsements now. I'm not sure I'd understand how winning a major will add that much more in the long run. I could see where it might have a bigger financial impact if somebody came out of nowhere like Ben Curtis did to win his major but I don't see how winning a major will make that much of a difference to someone like Rickie Fowler. He's got no majors but has tons of face time in commercials and advertisements.

The other one that I found interesting was the folks who say they’ve taken money to play inferior equipment...

Always a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Overwhelming acknowledgement that Dustin is a freak. Imagine how much better he would be without all the distractions in his life!

I love these anonymous polls! Thanks for posting!

Thats a great article thanks for sharing!

I love that 100% say their pace of play is fine.
That was one the one that jumped out to me the most, obvious slow play problem on tour, but
DO YOU FEEL YOUR OWN PACE OF PLAY IS ACCEPTABLE?
YES: 100%
NO: 0%

think they're ok, if 100% are ok, then there is no problem, wait a second, my head hurts!

Great stuff, my favorite is the last line of the story "Even when Henrick shanks it, it's flushed" HAHA! Fun read!

I chuckled at the Spieth-Thomas comment, and just laughed now that I typed Jordan's name first as well.

WOULD YOU TAKE ONE MAJOR OR 10 TOUR WINS?
“Depends if it’s 10 Puerto Rico Opens.”

Come on man :D

WOULD YOU TAKE ONE MAJOR OR 10 TOUR WINS?
“Depends if it’s 10 Puerto Rico Opens.”

Come on man :D

Hahaha! I was rolling when I read that :rofl:

Back