Anonymous PGA Tour poll!

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing. I agree with taktrevors post around the 44% have seen it but no one has done it...

I love that 100% say their pace of play is fine.

“Even when Henrik Stenson shanks it, it’s flush.” hahaha

I love that 100% say their pace of play is fine.
Yeah isnt that something! I wonder what their paces are in non tournament rounds. Pro ams seem quick.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fun read . I like reading the contradictions: x% say someone's pace screwed them up vs 100% say their pace is good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

that was spectacular. i feel like all the snarky hot takes were pat perez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I actually read the whole thing in Pat Perez voice and cadence. Made me LOL!

JM

"Every panel of talking heads needs a jackass....."

Perez would totally say that haha.

JM

I got a kick out of that. Some pretty funny answers.

Some surprising answers in there, especially the 10 tour wins over 1 major.

#FiberLaunch

#FiberLaunch
It shows what the big motivator is

DO YOU OWN A GUN?

YES: 49%
NO: 51%

“Just these.” [rolls up his sleeves and flexes]

Not all heroes wear capes.

#FiberLaunch

I don't think I am to be honest.

10 wins = more than $10 million
1 major = about $2 million.

That compared with the comment on Trump making them more money with the tax cut (“He’s made me some money. That’s all I care about.”) makes it pretty obvious to me that the majority of today's golfers care more about the mega paychecks than winning the prestigious tournaments. They should all personally thank Tiger for their mega paychecks.

I don't think I am to be honest.

10 wins = more than $10 million
1 major = about $2 million.

That compared with the comment on Trump making them more money with the tax cut (“He’s made me some money. That’s all I care about.”) makes it pretty obvious to me that the majority of today's golfers care more about the mega paychecks than winning the prestigious tournaments. They should all personally thank Tiger for their mega paychecks.

Which is interesting, because I've heard on XM a few times now that winning a major basically adds about 25m to your bank account throughout the rest of your career.

Interesting for sure.

I think I might take 1 Green jacket over 10 honda classics. sure money wise but there is something to be said for having a Major win.

Back