Stymie Clothing Co.

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Was doing some stuff around town today and was at a farmers market and ran into this local vendor called Stymie Clothing Company. I liked the simplicity of the designs and the quality of the shirts and the hats.

www.stymieco.com

As I sit here listening to the tropical storm with a kind of expensive LinkSoul T-short on I agree with you. The logo is good and fun. If the fabric has a soft hand I’ll buy one to check it out.

Interesting designs. I think I’ll buy a few.

How ironic....I just saw these guys at the Golf Fest Show in Las Vegas last weekend and bought a couple of shirts from them! The designs are very tongue and cheek but not too corny (which I like). At a $20 price point, it was a great deal! They offered shirt types for guys that like to wear "looser" shirts (fat boys like myself) and guys that like "fitted" shirts. I ended up buying the "Swingers Wanted" "Legalize Mulligans" and "Passion Bucket" shirt (worn by Dan Patrick).

How ironic....I just saw these guys at the Golf Fest Show in Las Vegas last weekend and bought a couple of shirts from them! The designs are very tongue and cheek but not too corny (which I like). At a $20 price point, it was a great deal! They offered shirt types for guys that like to wear "looser" shirts (fat boys like myself) and guys that like "fitted" shirts. I ended up buying the "Swingers Wanted" "Legalize Mulligans" and "Passion Bucket" shirt (worn by Dan Patrick).

I’m glad this thread popped back up. I never ordered one. Doing it now as I sit in Logan airport

Will give these a try as I'm always looking for good golf themed casual wear.

I’ll add them to my list of cool companies and pick something up from them. I like their style.

Grabbed three tee shirts from Stymie. Eric was great at communicating and sent an email to make sure I understood the difference between dual and triple blend, with the triple blends running just a touch more snug. I ended up with one dual blend and two triple blends. They fit great, with the dual blend being just a bit looser on my svelte XXL frame. Shirts are super comfortable and I'm happy with the purchase. Will be keeping them in mind as they release new stuff.

I have been following their social media accounts and really like the looks of their products. Will definitely pick up some of their stuff soon.

Back