IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

Pretty good looking, still prefer spikeless with the Ecco's though.

I don't know how expensive ECCO shoes are for you guys, but there is an ECCO shop that has opened in the Metrocentre over here so I called in to see if they had any golf shoes, and I have to say for the prices they were charging for them in there I won't be buying any in a hurry :bulgy-eyes:

Jen looked at a few pairs of shoes while I was having a look and she said the womens shoes were ridiculously expensive as well

I like the look of those a lot.

Good looking shoe, I need to work in a few pair maybe one of these will work.

Not my first choice in looks, but I do like Ecco shoes.

I agree the price is steep TheDoctor, but I had a pair that lasted me 5 years. Never had an issue with them.

Bought 3 new pairs of golf shoes last year, ECCO (new 15' model), TW 15' and the FJ DNA (Yes, I love golf shoes !!) - The Ecco's were by far the best of the three. Comfort and quality. Now, the TW's on the other hand...Just awful..

being 6'3" 300lb, they definitely delivered in the comfort department

But it is all personal preference

I agree the price is steep TheDoctor, but I had a pair that lasted me 5 years. Never had an issue with them.

Bought 3 new pairs of golf shoes last year, ECCO (new 15' model), TW 15' and the FJ DNA (Yes, I love golf shoes !!) - The Ecco's were by far the best of the three. Comfort and quality. Now, the TW's on the other hand...Just awful..

being 6'3" 300lb, they definitely delivered in the comfort department

But it is all personal preference

My last pair of shoes lasted me about 10 years and I paid a fraction of the price that the ECCO ones were going for, but I completely understnad everyone has their own choice

I just didn't think they warranted paying 50% more than I paid for my Puma shoes I bought 2 and a half years ago

Those look pretty darn good.

I'll agree they are pricey only way I buy them is on sale or at their outlet (if I can find a deal there).

I have one pair of casual shoes and they are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the greatest fan of the looks of these, but that doesn't matter for me anyway. The arch support for Ecco shoes just doesn't line up with my foot, and wearing them causes pain. Not immediate pain while I'm wearing them, but lingering issues the following day(s). It took me two golf seasons to figure out, and I just tossed five pairs of Eccos. Yuck.

I see those holes and all I can think about is how quickly they'll fill with dirt.

What's the reasoning around the design?

yucky.

I see those holes and all I can think about is how quickly they'll fill with dirt.

What's the reasoning around the design?

Its not to fill up with dirt and drive people crazy?
Supposed to add stability. Ill be honest and say these look like they should serve some sort of orthopedic function. I would change the name to Ecco Dental Hygienist

Its not to fill up with dirt and drive people crazy?
Supposed to add stability. Ill be honest and say these look like they should serve some sort of orthopedic function. I would change the name to Ecco Dental Hygienist

haha that's funny. When I first looked I thought they were crocs.

Stability is interesting. Not sure why it needed to be webbed or whatever this design is, but I am sure that's to save on weight.

Ecco drives me crazy. Some of THE MOST COMFORTABLE shoes out there year in and year out and absolutely REDICULOUS looking designs year in and year out

Ecco drives me crazy. Some of THE MOST COMFORTABLE shoes out there year in and year out and absolutely REDICULOUS looking designs year in and year out

I agree with that. Super wide looking and like JB said, looking all kinds of orthopedic.

My disdain for the company aside, they need to improve on the looks department while the rest of the golf shoe offerings go for more sleek and athletic in at least one or two of their designs.

I'm with you. They are for me the most comfortable shoe I own but I'm not fond of their new designs.

Couldn't agree more, their latest version of the biom with the camo still has me wondering what they were thinking!
01_130334-59049.jpg

not my cup of tea design wise. i'm sure they are comfortable as all get out, but just dont do it for me.

Couldn't agree more, their latest version of the biom with the camo still has me wondering what they were thinking!
01_130334-59049.jpg

I'd probabyl wear those things to climb a rock or two.

Not on a golf course.

The more I look at them the more they remind me of crocs, those holes just stick out to me too much.

I am a fan of ECCO shoes (mostly spikeless) but the exoskeleton on these is a turn off to me.

Eccos to me seem to be grossly overpriced and their sizing, at least for me is a no go.

I'm not the greatest fan of the looks of these, but that doesn't matter for me anyway. The arch support for Ecco shoes just doesn't line up with my foot, and wearing them causes pain. Not immediate pain while I'm wearing them, but lingering issues the following day(s). It took me two golf seasons to figure out, and I just tossed five pairs of Eccos. Yuck.

Same issue with me. Love the show especially for walking but had issues (knee) afterwards. Went and got an insole, stuck it in, have not had a single issue since. Ecco's insoles at first are OK, but after a few rounds they flatten out to nothing. New insoles helped me.

Back