Question for the short One Length users

Achilles515

Reaction score
Handicap
Just a question for the shorter guys who use the one length irons. How do you hit them compared to normal clubs? I'm 5'3 and am really considering giving them a go because the concept seems perfect for short people.

I'm not too short,, but I like the one length irons because practice time is limited and if I practice 12 balls with a 9 iron,, I know and have confidence that I can hit my 6 iron without even hitting it... knowing just different distances for all clubs,,, If Im hitting long that day,, I add a couple yards to all my irons...

I love the idea behind the 1 length irons - just seems intuitively correct. Wish I could just cut all my iron shafts down to 7 iron length, but I think it's a little more complex than that :)

I'd love to hear from more people who game the Cobra F8 single length irons or other brands.

Just a question for the shorter guys who use the one length irons. How do you hit them compared to normal clubs? I'm 5'3 and am really considering giving them a go because the concept seems perfect for short people.

I'm 5'7 and I hit my One Length just as bad as I hit my standard length irons. No Seriously I love my one length irons. Mine are 1/4 inch short with standard loft and lie.

I'm 5'7 and I hit my One Length just as bad as I hit my standard length irons. No Seriously I love my one length irons. Mine are 1/4 inch short with standard loft and lie.

I actually was looking at getting a set between 7 and 8 iron length like that. I made a similar set based off 8 iron and I loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back