Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

i am excited for this event but i am torn on how to prepare. what do you guys think?

its a putting event but my putting practice will be with a putter that i am not going to use so i dont know how much help it will be . so should my practice be everything else other then putting?
How would you prepare for any other event? Just stick to that. Yes the star of the weekend will be the Cure putters but we are still playing full rounds of golf.

i am excited for this event but i am torn on how to prepare. what do you guys think?

its a putting event but my putting practice will be with a putter that i am not going to use so i dont know how much help it will be . so should my practice be everything else other then putting?

How would you prepare for any other event? Just stick to that. Yes the star of the weekend will be the Cure putters but we are still playing full rounds of golf.

I agree with GreggDrews, and always say the best way to practice is more posting on THP, since Live Updating is awesome.

I agree with GreggDrews, and always say the best way to practice is more posting on THP, since Live Updating is awesome.

On that note, what is the best way to do that from the course? Is it through Tapatalk? That the best way to load pictures and stuff? Guys at Club Clash did an awesome job and hope we can all live up to it.

On that note, what is the best way to do that from the course? Is it through Tapatalk? That the best way to load pictures and stuff? Guys at Club Clash did an awesome job and hope we can all live up to it.

Each person is different, but I think it is.

Each person is different, but I think it is.

what about pics dont you have to host them before you can post them on taptalk?

No you can post straight to Tapatalk.
Take the picture first, then go to tapatalk and attach it.

what about pics dont you have to host them before you can post them on taptalk?

well i guess that works

1b1f1815e0e04b6daffdbbb67a309dbd.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So no movement on the wait list? Asking for friend :call-me:

Tapatalk is very easy. It's what I used this past weekend and what I think most if the guys used.

For me I've been trying to work on my game as a whole. Chipping in the backyard, swinging a club or orange whip in the back yard on days I can't get to the range to hit, or putting in the house on a mat. Even though it'll be a different putter, I've worked on being consistent with my grip and stroke.

I think my putter must know its being replaced by a Cure in less than a month, because right now its not behaving. Pretty sure its spiteful. Rest of my game is starting to round into form slowly. Have a tourney this weekend which is a 2-man scramble, should be some good prep for the different formats we'll have in this event.

Sorry if I missed it, but has the Meet and Greet info been announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if I missed it, but has the Meet and Greet info been announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exact info has not been released yet, Im sure it will be coming shortly.

I think my putter must know its being replaced by a Cure in less than a month, because right now its not behaving. Pretty sure its spiteful. Rest of my game is starting to round into form slowly. Have a tourney this weekend which is a 2-man scramble, should be some good prep for the different formats we'll have in this event.

mine is doing exactly like yours, it is money from 6 to 20 feet, but longer than that, I'll be 10 ft short, and shorter than that I'll push it, I hope a Cure can fix that

mine is doing exactly like yours, it is money from 6 to 20 feet, but longer than that, I'll be 10 ft short, and shorter than that I'll push it, I hope a Cure can fix that

We will all get Cured soon! My lag putting has been good and not 3-putting much. but just not making anything in that like 10-15 foot range right now. Hopefully it will come soon.

We will all get Cured soon! My lag putting has been good and not 3-putting much. but just not making anything in that like 10-15 foot range right now. Hopefully it will come soon.

Overall putting stroke feels better since I switched to cross hand, but my 10+ range is awful. Looking forward to the event!

I returned from vacation and returned to a box from Cure! After a demo day, my wife secretly ordered me a CX1. What a keeper...the wife and the putter.

Crazy that 3 weeks from today a few of us will be playing a practice round and then everyone will be there for the meet and greet. Really looking forward to meeting Jeff and Grant from Cure, JB, and all the rest of the guys. Have been working hard on my game the last few weeks since the weather has finally turned. While it is not fully there yet, starting to feel more confident that I will be ready come gameday. Have never played golf in upstate New York before, so can cross another state off my list in a few weeks, and looking forward to the magic of my first THP event. A HOF tag for Team White would be icing on the cake! Hope everyone else is as excited as I am and working hard on their games (and posting skills).

Crazy that 3 weeks from today a few of us will be playing a practice round and then everyone will be there for the meet and greet. Really looking forward to meeting Jeff and Grant from Cure, JB, and all the rest of the guys. Have been working hard on my game the last few weeks since the weather has finally turned. While it is not fully there yet, starting to feel more confident that I will be ready come gameday. Have never played golf in upstate New York before, so can cross another state off my list in a few weeks, and looking forward to the magic of my first THP event. A HOF tag for Team White would be icing on the cake! Hope everyone else is as excited as I am and working hard on their games (and posting skills).

yes! only three weeks, I can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones, this event will be great.

I really cannot wait for this event in 3 weeks and to get the CX1 in my hands! Learning about the tech and putting right from the source is going to be awesome!!

I really cannot wait for this event in 3 weeks and to get the CX1 in my hands! Learning about the tech and putting right from the source is going to be awesome!!

And you'll be coming in battle tested after going 2-0 in callouts next weekend...

This one is right around the corner! Can't wait to meet everyone and learn all about the new line from Jeff and Grant. I've been able to play a lot more than usual for this time of year and have a round booked this weekend with some of the New England THP'ers out at The Ranch. Should be a good test and tune up for the event!

Got a quick 9 in this am before work to prep for this. Really excited to get the new putter in hand because I think it will be a much better fit than the current flat stick I'm rolling.

This one is right around the corner! Can't wait to meet everyone and learn all about the new line from Jeff and Grant. I've been able to play a lot more than usual for this time of year and have a round booked this weekend with some of the New England THP'ers out at The Ranch. Should be a good test and tune up for the event!

If you want to roll my cure on Sunday you're welcome to.

I've been putting very well lately, I am going to have fun putting the CX2 through it's paces to see if it can dethrone my long time Odyssey friend.

Back