Odyssey Covers Thread

Now that I'm rocking an Odyssey in the bag it's only fitting that I lavish it with some cool Odyssey headcover. The search begins...but I'm not sure what I'm searching for. I think the Draino one has a special place in my heart as a Plumber.

Now that I'm rocking an Odyssey in the bag it's only fitting that I lavish it with some cool Odyssey headcover. The search begins...but I'm not sure what I'm searching for. I think the Draino one has a special place in my heart as a Plumber.
It's tough pickens out there right now man. I've been searching and it is hard to find anything good at a reasonable price.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Oh 2013 Augusta cover... wherefore art thou?

Hey don't you be looking for my headcover. That rare unicorn is mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey don't you be looking for my headcover. That rare unicorn is mine!

I'll get the mallet you get the blade. :)

I still want to find this masters cover as well. One of the least talked about covers

ac998a6e2a937ca837444b781cd0746d.jpg

I still want to find this masters cover as well. One of the least talked about covers

ac998a6e2a937ca837444b781cd0746d.jpg

2014 edition?

Still on the look out for just a Buckets cover.

19db75d58989505f202faf6ec8b39238.jpg

Picked this one up off the bay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

af78df6681aff1c9586381a750b97a31.jpg

:alien:

I'm now focused in on the other mystery blade cover and the top secret blade. Need.

Paging Taos

I'd love to get my hands on this cover as well. I'm a sucker for anything Masters related.
Quite the collectors item

I need to rebuild my eBay petty cash and find a sweet blade cover for the Works 1

I need to find this one

98e9470da2d4717019dbbe0a5cce6bfa.jpg

9feee52141da2f004a5572d14cee8401.jpg

Since we're posting our collections I thought I'd add mine. After reading through this thread I might have to start adding to what I've already got!

So I have this guy sitting around in my office. It really is one of the coolest covers out there. I originally picked it up for my brother who has now decided he wants a Scotty and no longer wants the cover (he will be getting a kick in the shin next time I see him). I may actually put it up for sale since I don't collect covers and I don't have an Odyssey blade to put it on. I'll let you guys know if I decide to sell it. It is pretty sweet though!

16%2B-%2B1

So I have this guy sitting around in my office. It really is one of the coolest covers out there. I originally picked it up for my brother who has now decided he wants a Scotty and no longer wants the cover (he will be getting a kick in the shin next time I see him). I may actually put it up for sale since I don't collect covers and I don't have an Odyssey blade to put it on. I'll let you guys know if I decide to sell it. It is pretty sweet though!

16%2B-%2B1

I have a kidney I can spare...

16%2B-%2B1
PM sent lol

16%2B-%2B1

Sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM.
back off i gotta get one back in my posession now that i have an odyssey blade on its way to my house haha

Back