Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

I am due south of there, and we got some rain today, but nothing that I think will make it at all mushy tomorrow afternoon.

It'll be a great time either way.

If someone were to hit a proto golf ball into a pool, would they need to have the homeowner sign a non-disclosure form?

Asking for a friend.
just make your "friend" jump in and get it

Are we playing from whites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont think that has been established. But, since this is just a fun round and not competition, I think tees are dependent on what you would like to play.

Dont think that has been established. But, since this is just a fun round and not competition, I think tees are dependent on what you would like to play.

Thank you kind sir!

Tomorrow is shaping up to be a nice day for shorts!

2 more reports to complete then I am SE bound.

Haha.

You're too Disney for me.

The cheap laugh was for my own enjoyment. Made me chuckle, and it might have gotten in a couple of people's head.

The cheap laugh was for my own enjoyment. Made me chuckle, and it might have gotten in a couple of people's head.

definitely made me laugh

That's a great group of THPers! Looking forward to following along!

Dang, Golfsmith in Lutz never heard of Gripes. Now I have to play with dirty grips.

My god, there is a lot traffic in the Wesley Chapel area. I thought this was the burbs of Tampa!

just a reminder that we will be testing golf balls that are not released yet. You will need to sign a NDA upon arrival and with that will be quite a bit of technical information for those that would like to learn a bit more.

49f398db6e7bc9031878ff3c6cb4eba1.jpg

Dang, Golfsmith in Lutz never heard of Gripes. Now I have to play with dirty grips.

My god, there is a lot traffic in the Wesley Chapel area. I thought this was the burbs of Tampa!

I was just there!

just a reminder that we will be testing golf balls that are not released yet. You will need to sign a NDA upon arrival and with that will be quite a bit of technical information for those that would like to learn a bit more.

The truth is I'm really going so that I can

1. play with THP'ers

And

2. provide feedback on the equipment being tested.

But stuff like this is going to make for a very cool afternoon

1. Doesn't surprise me.

2. I live here in cow county, I'll bring my gripes pack and you can wipe your clubs down. Should be dry before the round.

If that's what I think it is. Hell yes!!!!!

I was just there!

Me too! Must have just missed you. Iwas the old guy walking around the store with a frown on my face because they didn't have what I went for.

1. Doesn't surprise me.

2. I live here in cow county, I'll bring my gripes pack and you can wipe your clubs down. Should be dry before the round.

No worries partner. They aren't that bad. I was more disappointed because I can't get them in P-cola either and was hoping to score a package to take home. I'll just order them on line, which is what I should have done earlier this week. Miss the PGA SS.

Back