LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Edit
THP Review can be found here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/seemore-giant-m1t-review/

Arriving for review today is a customized for Canadan SeeMore Giant M1t putter. There is very limited information on the line right now, so I am going to quickly pull the press release info from James' post a few days ago and then dive straight into the photos. I've down some ten foot putting on the indoor mat already today, and will have some thoughts shortly on my 'out of the box' reactions and rolling experiences.

(Franklin, TN) SeeMore is pleased to announce the launch of 3 new line extensions to the eye catching GIANT FGP that was introduced in 2015. These include the Giant FGPt, the GIANT m1t, and the new mini GIANT.

Jim Grundberg, SeeMore CEO, offered that, “these exciting new GIANT series models expand the concept of bigger is better in a SeeMore blade design putter. They offer several shapes and sizes that will give any golfer the benefit of the most forgiving and functional design putter they have ever used, whether they have previously preferred blade or mallet style putters. For most golfers one of these new GIANT series putters can become a game changer.” SeeMore has taken the proven design of the FGP design to an entirely new level.

What are the main benefits of the GIANT Series expansion?

According to Ted Gallina, SeeMore Director of Tour Operations, “the GIANT FGP putter has been amazingly well received at all levels, and with acceptance comes even more interest in line extensions, and of course special needs and desires driven by the tour and by avid players. The new GIANT series putters have an expanded range of visual appeal to all golfers and provide the variety that serious golfers want when being custom fit for a new putter.”

Cody Hale, SeeMore Tour Representative and SAM PuttLab technician, added that “extensive player and SAM PuttLab testing over the past year, with all of the SeeMore GIANT series models, has clearly proven that golfers find it easier to align the GIANT putter face to the target line and to hit putt after putt with greater directional and distance consistency, leading to measurably improved putting statistics”.

The GIANT putters are more forgiving than any of the leading blades or mallets on the market, with a significantly higher moment of inertia based on the size of the blade and the extreme heel/toe weighting, providing stability and feel that is beyond anything SeeMore or any other putter brand has ever offered.

New GIANT m1t: The length is 5.3 inches, flange depth is 1.6 inches, and face height is 1.2 inches. This new option provides a more classic heel toe shape to appeal to a wider range of personal preferences in terms of confidence at set up. Milled Aluminum head weight is 355 grams including 2 copper sole weights, which may be adjusted after market to stainless or tungsten for weight adjustments. Retail price is $295.

The entire Giant Series will be available beginning in February 2016. Any member of the GIANT series may be special ordered by any golfer from any golf pro shop, as with any SeeMore putter. Grundberg added “the expanded line of GIANT series putters takes the concept of a game improvement putter to an entirely new level. The GIANT putters offer golfers of all skill levels incredible feel, forgiveness, alignment, and an improved putting stroke. The only way to believe the benefits of a SeeMore GIANT putter is to try one”.

In Hand Photos

0126161535a-X2.jpg

0126161535b-X2.jpg

0126161536-X2.jpg

0126161536a-X2.jpg

0126161536c-X2.jpg

0126161536e-X2.jpg

0126161536f-X2.jpg

0126161537a-X2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is such a great release and I can't wait to try one out.

And just to check - will this fit in a normal head cover?

I want to roll this one so bad, can't wait to hear how it works for you Dan.

OMG. I instantly want one. I was not a fan of the GIANT FGP, but this M1t head shape works so much better to my eye. And how do I make one that says "O'Carroll....?" Will that customization be available through ordering on their site? (Maybe it is already, I haven't been there in a while).

That's badass!! Very cool of SeeMore to send it like that, really looking forward to the thoughts once put into play Dan.

OMG. I instantly want one. I was not a fan of the GIANT FGP, but this M1t head shape works so much better to my eye. And how do I make one that says "O'Carroll....?" Will that customization be available through ordering on their site? (Maybe it is already, I haven't been there in a while).

It is available...

1-4 characters - $35
5-10 characters - $75

The custom stamping is incredible! I like that it does not absolutely drawf the ball like the original Giant did. Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences with it!

HUUUUUGE!

Looks good Canadad.

If you stole it from me, you could just add an O' and it'd be a reference to a rather pathetic team effort in FLorida hahahaha #WeSucked #TheBeerHelped

Nice comparison pics. I am intrigued by this and the look works for me. Can't wait to get your thoughts

Wow looks great Dan! Cant wait to hear your thoughts on it. The customization is a really cool touch.

Man Dan that putter is gorgeous and customized alright.

Definite larger. Interested on you thoughts.

Very nice looking putter Dan, really like the customization. The M1t fits my eye much better than the OG Giant. Looking forward to your review.

I actually really like that a lot. Much better than the first attempt at the giant for me.

looking forward to hearing more how you like it.

I am so very much on board with this design.

And my name is only $35. #WIN

If you stole it from me, you could just add an O' and it'd be a reference to a rather pathetic team effort in FLorida hahahaha #WeSucked #TheBeerHelped
I did hit a 195 yard 60 degree wedge from the bermuda. Is the putter big enough to fit that​ all on there?

Love the looks and the stamping is wow! Question: What is the relative size difference between this issue and the first "Giant" from last year? I don't get along with that one for some reason......

JM

Looks fantastic with the stamping. And it's a monster.

I wanted to try the Giant after the release last year and this makes me want to try it even more. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

Love the looks and the stamping is wow! Question: What is the relative size difference between this issue and the first "Giant" from last year? I don't get along with that one for some reason......

JM

Check this out Johnny..

1-L.jpg

Been rolling this quite a bit on the home green. I am, for the second year in a row, very impressed by how this design supports positive roll on the golf ball. I haven't seen much twisting in the hands on contact, all I am seeing is really nice roll, and the putts are dropping in the hole consistently. The sound is also very 'sane' for lack of a better word. Fairly neutral off the face (not high pitched, not hollow) and it's quite obvious when contact is good or not great.

last year, I believe my biggest issue with the giant was the distance control from range, so we'll see if the more compact, and more traditional m1t design accommodates.

Also, I think my mind is a bit more open to the size, although I thought i was quite fair last year.

Back