Do you Apple Butter?

OITW

Reaction score
It's that time of year, where Summer is over and apples are in season up here.

One of my favorite things to add to pancakes/waffles/french toast and assorted carbs is Apple Butter.

Who else enjoys some good Apple Butter?

I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We eat it year round in my house!!

I'm a fan, but it's not a staple in our house.

It's that time of year, where Summer is over and apples are in season up here.

One of my favorite things to add to pancakes/waffles/french toast and assorted carbs is Apple Butter.

Who else enjoys some good Apple Butter?
YAAASSSS!!!! Brings back so many childhood memories

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like it quite a bit. I don't really see it a lot around here, though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Love me some apple butter as long as it’s good. Has to be homemade, my grandma was from the south and she used to make it all the time when I was a kid.

Never heard of apple butter but it sounds great.

Year round fan at Cracker Barrel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My family makes a giant batch of it every fall in a couple of big copper kettles. It's always a staple of family events.

Oh yes. Apple butter and pumpkin butter both around here.

Yes please.

Have heard of it many times for many years but don't think I have ever had it

Oh yeah. Had a family that lived by us in my childhood that made it every year. So good.

oh yea love it on rolls

Love, love, love it. Especially on raisin toast with good salted butter.

JM

HELL

YES

!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't, but there's a nice apple festival where I grew up. This is their 33rd year and they start to make apple butter early in the morning or the night before. If you're near Lancaster County, PA on October 6, check out Boehm's Chapel's Apple Festival.

I've been eating it since I was a kid!

Grew up on it. My mother still makes me a jar every fall. Best served on extra crispy English muffin with an excessive amount on butter on it.

I love Apple Butter. I made pumpkin butter as a gift to my guests last year for Thanksgiving, maybe I will try and make apple butter this year. It's so good on biscuits.

Wife and I just went to the orchard last weekend. If apple butter, which I'm sure is absolutely delicious, wasn't absurdly priced, I'd try it out! Sadly, we have never tried it yet. That may change soon.

Apple Butter and corn bread!!! Wow! what comfort.

I can take it or leave it but it reminds me of a quote from an old timer I once met. A young guy was telling us his opinion on the subject when Bart told him and I quote "you don't know **** from apple butter"

Oh yea....really only in the fall though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back