CAA_beat you have been called out #thpcallout

I can't think of two nicer guys to square off against each other. I predict a lot of smiles and a tight match, but I think Panda's home field advantage gives him the 1 up win on 18.

I'll take whatever you're giving, sounds good to me. Looking at the scorecard, I'm probably best suited for the Gold tees at 6407.

Really looking forward to this round and the fact it's a THPCallout, makes it all the better!!

Ok, gold tees and 16 shots since yesterday's round trended me back to 3.7. Stakes excepted. I'll get our time and post in first post.

I can't think of two nicer guys to square off against each other. I predict a lot of smiles and a tight match, but I think Panda's home field advantage gives him the 1 up win on 18.
Thanks buddy, I can only promise the first item you predicted hold true, we'll see on the others!!

No matter who wins, this match is going to be a must-follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 pops, I'll take my man CAA_Beat. No star gazing, do work.

Hard to pass up 16 pops but I'm going to roll with panda on this.

Hard to go against getting 16 strokes so pulling for a fellow DMV guy. Go CAA_Beat

Gotta roll with CAA_Beat getting 16. That will be tough to overcome

Wow - This is a tough one to predict.

Two great guys, one giving a ton of strokes on his home course, coming off a tough loss. One working hard for Regional Rivalry, having not played in a little while.

I cannot see Freddie going 0-2, but 16 strokes is a ton!!

I will have to think on this one.....

Tough pick but I'm going with CAA_Beat (Rob) on this one. Can't wait to follow along

Not to turn this into a weather thread, but we just went under a blizzard warning for Friday and Saturday with 26" of snow expected. My flight is scheduled for 8 PM Sunday. I'll be sweating it out until that birds in the air.

I have a match to play on Monday!!

Hard to pick one here ... but I will have to go with my good buddy CAA_Beat! Gettin some pops too! Will be a good one to follow along. Very jealous too ... getting to play in FL while all of us up here are freezing their baguettes off!

Not to turn this into a weather thread, but we just went under a blizzard warning for Friday and Saturday with 26" of snow expected. My flight is scheduled for 8 PM Sunday. I'll be sweating it out until that birds in the air.

See if can change your flight andleave on Friday? Or help the ground crew shovel the runways

You'll be fine with that 8pm flight. Looks like we are teeing off at 1054am. We can meet early at the range.

You'll be fine with that 8pm flight. Looks like we are teeing off at 1054am. We can meet early at the range.
Yeah, i think it should be good by then. I have an indoor parking garage so no digging out and it's all major highway from my place to BWI, so i don't expect any problems. The time works great. I'll plan on being there between 9:30 and 9:45. Staying in Lake Buena Vista, looks like about a 35 minute drive.

Love both but I must go with this guy...

Spoiler
crazy_old_coot_drawstring_bag-r1efa1f294de04362983c48496384af3a_zffcx_324.jpg

My boss just gave me a two sleeves of Pro V's from his personal stash, and the Big Bertha Alpha 4w I ordered came in, I'm going to nickname it, The Panda killer!

So there's still time for the Panda backers to change your pick :D

I cannot wait to follow this call out on Monday...as far as who is going to win...unless CAA brings a ton of yellow cake that causes the panda to lose focus (the yellow cake is one of the better random posts) I see the panda winning.

Rob escapes the snowy Mid-Atlantic to enjoy the sunshine and wins!

Update:
Winter Storm Jonas wins this match. All flights including mine out of BWI have been cancelled for the 2nd day in a row.

I have litterally spent hours since 800 last night trying to find an alternative flight or route to get me there.

Even contemplated driving down today and getting in around midnight. But that plan didn't pass the first hurdle, My fiance Michelle. Lol.

With both of us having a busy week at the PGA, it looks like this will have to go down as.... To be continued.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Update:
Winter Storm Jonas wins this match. All flights including mine out of BWI have been cancelled for the 2nd day in a row.

I have litterally spent hours since 800 last night trying to find an alternative flight or route to get me there.

Even contemplated driving down today and getting in around midnight. But that plan didn't pass the first hurdle, My fiance Michelle. Lol.

With both of us having a busy week at the PGA, it looks like this will have to go down as.... To be continued.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
That is rough Rob,glad your ok though. Keep safe my friend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back