Scott @ Budget Golf - Problem Annihilator

campilobaxter

Mustachioed Root Vegetable
Reaction score
Handicap
I've got to sing the praises of Scott at Budget Golf (@scofobg). I wanted to use my THP Championship $100 gift card on some Nike Lunar Control Vapor 2s in white. I put them in my basket on Saturday while still in Phoenix, but then decided to wait until I got home to order. Unfortunately, my size was out of stock when I went to order the next day!

One of the highlights of the Championship was spending time with Ryan, Scott and Dylan (Dillon?) from Budget. I decided to leverage my new friendships and emailed Scott to see if he had a means to order my size. He quickly responded that he had a shipment from Nike direct to me ready to go, and asked that I do a few things to complete the order with Budget. He would work his backroom magic and make sure I got my exact size. After my gift card and the THP discount, my out the door cost is only $19!

TL;DR - As everyone knows, Scott and the Budget crew are awesome and will help you get what you need, even if it is not available on the website!

Those guys were so awesome to all of us and have always been so great to us THP'ers. They embrace the golfer and the game and treat everyone like a golfer and not just another customer.

I don't think I have ever had a bad experience ordering from Budget Golf. Those people are awesome.

I love reading experiences like this one. Excellent service Budget Golf!

Those guys are top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My man Scott...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thats amazing customer service! Huge props to Budget golf!

backroom magic FTW

Doesn't surprise me. Everything Budget golf does is very unBudget in terms of service.

Wow, what fantastic service! That is how you build a following.

Budget Scott rocks!

That crew was so awesome and fun at the Championship, I'm not surprised at all. Class guys all the way!

Best in the business hands down! Scott is a great guy and the Budget Golf crew is awesome!

Scott and the entire team are tops. Glad they helped you out

Great customer service !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bumping this old thread. I had another awesome experience with Scott and Budget Golf today. Long story short, I wanted to buy some new Puma Ignite NXT Lace shoes that were 25% off on another site. I reached out to Scott to see if they did a price match. Within minutes he had me set up with exactly the right shoes and the final price was lower than the price I was looking to match! THP Budget Coupon on top made it even better! Seriously, there is no reason to shop anywhere else online.

I never saw this thread, but Scott is the man. Hope I get to see him in Idaho!

Tell him he needs to bring his tank tops, even if its not tank top weather.

Scott is the man! Period!

Bumping this old thread. I had another awesome experience with Scott and Budget Golf today. Long story short, I wanted to buy some new Puma Ignite NXT Lace shoes that were 25% off on another site. I reached out to Scott to see if they did a price match. Within minutes he had me set up with exactly the right shoes and the final price was lower than the price I was looking to match! THP Budget Coupon on top made it even better! Seriously, there is no reason to shop anywhere else online.

That's awesome. What site had them 25% off and are they still?

I believe I will be in attendance. It hasn’t been brought up in a while, but I mean, why wouldn’t I want to go to a bucket list golf course and watch other guys play it for a weekend.

And I will bring a bro tank for sure, but weather may not be prime for that gun show.

I believe I will be in attendance. It hasn’t been brought up in a while, but I mean, why wouldn’t I want to go to a bucket list golf course and watch other guys play it for a weekend.

And I will NOT bring a bro tank for sure, because there is no weather or people primed for that gun show.

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

Someday you’ll grow to love me JB. It could take decades, and dozens of tattered and worn out tank tops.

But yeah, I don’t think Idaho is ready for that.

Someday you’ll grow to love me JB. It could take decades, and dozens of tattered and worn out tank tops.

But yeah, I don’t think Idaho is ready for that.

Hahaha. We love you SF.

Back