Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

That's pretty cool

That's pretty cool

That pic does it horrible justice....

Btw mikedean441 I'm technically 3 strokes up on Gunner....with 6 to play. The "technically" I'll let u ask Gunner about......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinslayer goes 79 and I shoot 80 at Bethpage Black from the whites, no technicalities.

Pinslayer goes 79 and I shoot 80 at Bethpage Black from the whites, no technicalities.

Damn quite impressive you two.

I bet that F12 key is glad you guys are done

Oh ok there isn't a keyboard on these.

Not happy....was 2 over on the front and then imploded in the last 3 holes lol. Was kicking his ass....had to play whites because of the peeps we were with took. Normally would be tipping it out....one will. Had fun still. The sims are the best I've played and certainly most accurate...

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I bet that F12 key is glad you guys are done

You'd of gotten destroyed....no f12 here big guy....all er

80 at Bethpage and I am giving you 7, welp.

Warming up at the range, most of the snow is melted

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Warming up at the range, most of the snow is melted

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Do you have a heated tent with you. That's the only way to get warm on the range in Ohio this time of year. Have fun out there today. Wish I could play.

Make it so genie gene! Also, for my second wish, going to need to have you sort me out for a Powerball win. Thanks!
I'll see what I can do .... but just remember I'm ez but I ain't cheap

Haha! That came out wrong

Hitting the Golf Dome sim with my brother in law tomorrow. I got a gift card for there for Christmas, and am joining the sim league for the next 13 weeks.

Ok, now that we are in the week of, who is in for sim golf Saturday down in Akron?

Cbaker said he would need to leave around 4, so can we plan for 1 so he can stay for a few hours, or should we push it to noon?

Im a no go for this weekend. Seems like every time you have sim sessions it never works for me haha have fun fellas!

Im a no go for this weekend. Seems like every time you have sim sessions it never works for me haha have fun fellas!
I try to help you improve your ranking, and this is what I get.

Ok, now that we are in the week of, who is in for sim golf Saturday down in Akron?

Cbaker said he would need to leave around 4, so can we plan for 1 so he can stay for a few hours, or should we push it to noon?

Definitely a very positive yes. Just need to make sure I can have my mother in law watch my daughter during that time.

I am in for sure

I'm a maybe.

Back