SeeMore Putters Thread

Would be tempted to go MVP (Most Valuable Putter....or Player if you prefer) but would probably go with my daughters initials (SNK).

NO3J

Probably.

Would undoubtedly be initials. Tough call though as I've never had one stamped.

As new Dads I guess we should be saying our boys initials right? haha

dancing initials I think

I would be reluctant to stamp my initials on any putter if I was the type who buys, sells, and trades used putters. Personally I would have a problem with buying a used putter with the previous owners initials stamped/engraved on it. I'm not saying that I won't buy it, but I definitely will not pay as much for it.

Probably a few in here that feel the same way as I do.

My nick name and it would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you had a custom hand stamp on your SeeMore with option of 1-4 characters, what would you have on it?

SWAG like Harold Varner III had on his (lol)

But seriously either my entails (CEB2) or my family nickname (CHAZ)

Happy New Year to all!!!! Hope your 2016 is off to a great season. Let us know and your fellow THPers know what type of SeeMore gamer you are using and why?
Appreciate the input and for you being a part of Team SeeMore!!

Current gamer is a mFGP2, why? I fell in love with the FGP Mallet and wanted a milled version with the gunmetal look.

If you had a custom hand stamp on your SeeMore with option of 1-4 characters, what would you have on it?
Pretty sure my only option would be my nickname.

As new Dads I guess we should be saying our boys initials right? haha

I thought about that quite a bit, but I'm not sure I would put my Son's initials on a putter without my wife's and mine as well.

Tough call. There's a lot to be said in four characters.

I thought about that quite a bit, but I'm not sure I would put my Son's initials on a putter without my wife's and mine as well.

Tough call. There's a lot to be said in four characters.
ICEY fits perfectly!!!

Frog would be my pick. Although I have a m6 that you guys etched Bullfrog in script for me. And it's awesome!

F3PT F 3-putts

FBGM...if you know it, you know it.

I can't stop thinking about a Nashville series!

I just want to say that I am loving my Seemore. I know it's not the FGP Original that I would like someday but I am enjoying practice sessions in my basement with it and can't wait to actually get it on a green. Rotten North East winter.

I just want to say that I am loving my Seemore. I know it's not the FGP Original that I would like someday but I am enjoying practice sessions in my basement with it and can't wait to actually get it on a green. Rotten North East winter.

Just embrace SPI and when can hit the course again you'll be surprised at the improvement in your putting. As far as additional SeeMores, that will happen. Especially with the #Enablers in here. :act-up:

I have a pretty good collection of putters. Not JMan but still way to many.
I have carried a low handicap for a while but have never been a good putter.
My favorite has been a Never Compromise Perfecto. Love the look of the mallet head but have never putted well with it. Bent the snot out of it trying to get it right and nothing worked.
The other day I see a SeeMore x3 and love at first sight. So I order one thinking just another good looking putter for my collection. Holy Moly this thing has me wanting to get to the green and putt. It is absolutely awesome. I Could say I'm never going to take this thing out of the bag and I have never come close to saying that before. I just love this putter and feel now that all I got to do is read the dang break and I'll make it.

Back