2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Oh boy.. Look what I got today..

20160105_164822_zpsxtkugaf3.jpg

Nice haul and congrats.

Congrats Will!! Or should we start calling you Charlie Bucket?

:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Will!

Congrats Will!!!

Golden Ticket and that headcover? That's probably my favorite box of the whole thing! Congrats, dude!

Oh boy.. Look what I got today..

20160105_164822_zpsxtkugaf3.jpg

Congrats Will. Nice win.

How's the list of grand prizes coming along? Is the Oban Hashimoto still out there unclaimed?

Congrats! On the Golden Ticket.

Congrats, Will.

Mmmmmm, golden ticket.

Mmmmmm, pinstripe headcover.

Golden Ticket gone? My hopes and dreams have been dashed. All that Canadan mojo was for naught.

Looking like a potential arrival for my bag tomorrow!

Way to go Will, That's huge !!

How's the list of grand prizes coming along? Is the Oban Hashimoto still out there unclaimed?

Nopers, pretty sure all the Grand Prizes are spoken for. Grandaddy Cover and Golden Ticket were the last two..... unless there are some other unmentioned goodies sent out.

Congrats Will! Can't wait to hear which event you select.

Golden Ticket gone? My hopes and dreams have been dashed. All that Canadan mojo was for naught.

Looking like a potential arrival for my bag tomorrow!

I tried, man!!!!

Congrats Will!

Heck, even without the Golden Ticket, that is one sweet bag of stuff!!

Congratulations Will!
That was one well stocked bag even without the Golden Ticket. Looking forward to hearing which event you are going to.

I'm taking suggestions.. will be my first official THP event.
You can't go wrong with any of them. I'd have a tough choice between the Gauntlet and #thecup. If the zoo crew is involved you can't go wrong. But the W/S event was pretty nice too. You've definitely got a tough decision to make. Start a thread with a poll and see what the majority pick.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You can't go wrong with any of them. I'd have a tough choice between the Gauntlet and #thecup. If the zoo crew is involved you can't go wrong. But the W/S event was pretty nice too. You've definitely got a tough decision to make. Start a thread with a poll and see what the majority pick.

How about the Project X event? You see that madness last year? Incredible stuff.

If it were me? I would be going for the Gauntlet. Coming up somewhat soon, awesome Callaway people, and an amazing course. Just my 2cents.

How about the Project X event? You see that madness last year? Incredible stuff.
I actually didn't see much of that one.

But like I said, he can't go wrong.

Congrats Will.

Let us know which event you pick.

Jack

Well, considering that you cannot go wrong......

Like Vegas? Bridgestone Championship is an awesome event at a great location. ProjectX event was outstanding last year (speaking from experience), and this year will be better - and I have a hard time imagining how it could be better!!

Too many to choose from, really. If the decision is too difficult for you, I would reluctantly take the ticket, keeping you from stressing out about the decision. It would be tough, but I would step up for another THP forum member.

Congrats Will, that's an awesome haul even without the Golden Ticket!

Back