Calling out Gunner for a cold weather battle #THPCallOut

Calling out Gunner for a cold weather battle #THPCallOut

I am now safely indoors where it is dry, warm and I do not have any symptoms of hypothermia, or pneumonia so that 's great!

I would like to thank Ntanygd760 (Ben) for being crazy enough to first actually call me out. That takes balls to start with. Secondly I would like to thank him for being of a similar degree of insanity to get out an play in conditions like this. This was certainly a round of golf that I will never forget, and provided some interesting bounces, kicks and rolls.

Next I would like to thank mikedean441. The prospect of being picked by this fine man for Regional Rivalry was a big motivation to get out and play, and perform well today which I did. I would ask you to please consider either of us more than worthy to contribute to the RR Team Ohio, as we are certainly the two most dedicated golfers in the area. There were actually two other groups on the course today when we started, but they were done by the time they finished 9 holes. #THPdedication.

Lastly in my interest to win the Cobra King for a Month, I would like to thank Cobra/Puma golf. They provided me nearly all the excellent equipment to make all my golf shots today, and as well provided the apparel that did an admirable job of keeping the elements out and allowing me to come out with the win!

Bring on the next challenger!!!

Last edited:
Here is a video from one of the first few holes when it was dry and fun. Video does not do the bounce justice since you really can't see it. He landed maybe 5 feet on the green and must have took a 40-50 foot first bounce then second bounce went off the back of green. Bounces were awesome and fun till the rain came. Then landing short just stopped dead short of green and still took like a 30 foot bounce if you flew it to green.

Up 5 through 9.....good night now. As was predicted....a trouncing in the making. Please let us all know what u end up winning by minus the strokes given....

Glad I stayed home and worked haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not 100% sure on the score for the 12 or 13 we played in competition. If I were to guess he won straight up by 1 or 2 at least as long as we take away the hole he had total mental fart on. He went like OB off tee, topped drive about 30 yards then went dead block OB. He picked up after that since he would hitting 6 still about 425 out still on a par 5 and I had hit a decent drive about 250. He played good though, really good considering the conditions.

Not 100% sure on the score for the 12 or 13 we played in competition. If I were to guess he won straight up by 1 or 2 at least as long as we take away the hole he had total mental fart on. He went like OB off tee, topped drive about 30 yards then went dead block OB. He picked up after that since he would hitting 6 still about 425 out still on a par 5 and I had hit a decent drive about 250. He played good though, really good considering the conditions.

Lol I couldn't have hit 3 worse shots in a row if I tried.

Hey, with the conditions the way they were, in my opinion you both win and lose at the same time. Haha

Hey, with the conditions the way they were, in my opinion you both win and lose at the same time. Haha

It really was a very memorable round which is cool.

Sounds like a fun, cold, and miserable day. I like it. Nice job today on both your parts. I tried following along best I could from work. Fun to follow. Thanks guys.
It really was a very memorable round which is cool.

Congrats for braving the elements you crazy guys.
And congrats to gunner on the win

Back