The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for all you and the family are going through James - got to be an end in sight man.

Sorry to read about all that you are going through Jman, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

.....So....I just curbed the front passenger side rim and tire on my Mustang GT. Stupid extra tall curb! It's pretty rashed up, and I'm upset with myself that I did it. :banghead:

Well my credit score just dropped 30 points because I paid off my student loan. No good deed goes unpunished, apparently.

Apparently FICO thinks I need to go be in debt. It's not like I don't have 5 years of on time student loan payments on my record or anything.

James - Sorry to hear about your week.

Well my credit score just dropped 30 points because I paid off my student loan. No good deed goes unpunished, apparently.

Apparently FICO thinks I need to go be in debt. It's not like I don't have 5 years of on time student loan payments on my record or anything.

sucks man. Sometimes those numbers are just that, numbers and make no damn sense.

sucks man. Sometimes those numbers are just that, numbers and make no damn sense.

Ultimately my score is still in the high 700's and it's probably not a huge deal, but it's just frustrating when you hit a major life milestone like getting out of student loan debt and it feels like you are getting penalized for it. I guess I need to go buy a car? LOL

Ultimately my score is still in the high 700's and it's probably not a huge deal, but it's just frustrating when you hit a major life milestone like getting out of student loan debt and it feels like you are getting penalized for it. I guess I need to go buy a car? LOL

Oh yeah credit scores love cars

Mine did as well, but went back up fairly quickly. I'm still convinced that formula is just magic.

.....So....I just curbed the front passenger side rim and tire on my Mustang GT. Stupid extra tall curb! It's pretty rashed up, and I'm upset with myself that I did it. :banghead:

Ugh man I feel your pain. I did the same thing on my Forester down in Everett last year. Trying to whip it around and be cool, and all I succeded in was messing up my rig haha

Yeah, it's funny when you get docked points for having debt, but then get docked when you pay it all off.

Also, congrats on paying it off! I'm jealous.

Mine did as well, but went back up fairly quickly. I'm still convinced that formula is just magic.

I'm hoping mine does too, but I'm not sure considering I don't have a mortgage or a car payment right now. Guess we'll see.

A beacon score is just an indicator. Any one looking at giving you a line of credit is going to look at everything more closely and see that it was an item removed from the score due to being satisfied.

A beacon score is just an indicator. Any one looking at giving you a line of credit is going to look at everything more closely and see that it was an item removed from the score due to being satisfied.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. Just a little kick in the ass on my way out the door is all haha

My car just got backed into while in the parking lot at work. Thankfully it's just scratches and scrapes, but it pisses me off that this happened since maybe the other driver should have been paying attention to driving, instead of talking on her stupid cell phone.

Info has been exchanged, I'm going to bring it to a local body shop to get an estimate on fixing the damage. No dents, since it was a very slow speed hit, but I'm still pissed off right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My car just got backed into while in the parking lot at work. Thankfully it's just scratches and scrapes, but it pisses me off that this happened since maybe the other driver should have been paying attention to driving, instead of talking on her stupid cell phone.

Info has been exchanged, I'm going to bring it to a local body shop to get an estimate on fixing the damage. No dents, since it was a very slow speed hit, but I'm still pissed off right now.

Man that sucks. Hopefully her insurance will cover it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man that sucks. Hopefully her insurance will cover it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly a $100 buff & detail will probably cover it. I'm going to get an estimate and give her the choice of paying or going to insurance. It was so low speed there's no real damage thankfully. Just annoying.

This is the reason at work we have a policy that everyone backs in so when you leave you aren't potentially going to cause an accident.

Hope it works out dude

Sorry about that, it can certainly be a PIA. I had a similar thing happen to me last year while I was in the car. The driver of the other car backed up right into my front bumper as I am just sitting there waiting for him to get going! I get out of my car, he comes over and says he didn't see me in his rear view camera. Dude, how lazy are you, turn your damn head a look!

My rant is the freaking rain this season. Jeesh, it's about time to start building an ark.

Annual reviews. ****. That is all.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Yeah, it's funny when you get docked points for having debt, but then get docked when you pay it all off.

Also, congrats on paying it off! I'm jealous.

Thanks man! It definitely feels good to be 100% in the black.

My rant is the freaking rain this season. Jeesh, it's about time to start building an ark.

It's been freaking ridiculous. Normally it doesn't get to me but it's just been non freaking stop since Christmas.

Lofts and launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back