The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Big congrats to all that got in. This is going to be a GREAT event. I will be following along and supporting.

Lets go Team Finley

so unless I'm mistaken, there's only 1 so cal person in the event, so that particular team gets my vote for taking the trophy home from Jrod's team as 2016 gauntlet champs. Come on team Yo!.

Congrats Pokeslice! I look forward to you watching watching Team AJ lift the trophy.

Congrats

Congrats to all those who got into the event, and also thank you so much to everyone who entered. Love seeing THP's west coast events, especially the swings to the great southwest, so well represented and received by the community.

I havent stopped thinking about this event and how great it will be. I cant wait for the fun, competition, swag, funny conversations, new nicknames being crowned, all of it... I am all in on the practice/prep side and have the blisters to prove it. May cant come soon enough.

I havent stopped thinking about this event and how great it will be. I cant wait for the fun, competition, swag, funny conversations, new nicknames being crowned, all of it... I am all in on the practice/prep side and have the blisters to prove it. May cant come soon enough.

T-91! The grind continues :D

I really wanted to sign up for a chance to attend this event but unfortunately the dates didn't work for me.

Looking forward to following this year's event. Good luck to the teams.

Dude that was awesome! Nice find X.Man

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to follow along. Will get to hear about all the great times and remind me of my wonderful experience last year.

Boy must not be a ton of excitement...
Hope the live update thread is busier than this one. :D

I can link a very recent great example of one. :alien:

Oh trust me, there's excitement! I've been grinding getting ready! And I'm considering taking up that #DairyQueenChallenge in AZ. Because inner fat kid :D

Last edited:
Hahahahaha! you haven't seen nothing yet.

You actually beat me to the bump I was going for. We have some big shoes to fill from the first event. But as the saying goes around here, 2016 is going to be bigger and better!

I dreamt of the desert and the smell of cactuses at night! True story!!

I dreamt of the desert and the smell of cactuses at night! True story!!

No joke, there is no better smell in the world as far as I am concerned as the desert in the morning.

Tax return in, flight and rental car booked for the motha effin' GAUNTLET :D

I'm definitely getting excited for this. I've never played desert golf but it looks awesome.

Next week begins Gauntlet prep for me. It's time to whip the game back into shape.

No joke, there is no better smell in the world as far as I am concerned as the desert in the morning.

You forgot an S in dessert.

Back