Tacos: Soft vs Hard

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m kind of an equal opportunity taco guy, but lean soft. Which do you prefer?

Big fan of both kinds, but I would also lean towards soft.

I prefer to have soft tacos. Flour tortilla first, then corn.

Shell depends on fillings for me

Standard ground beef taco, crunchy shell for me

Anything else, soft....corn or flour, not a deal breaker either way.

Soft Tacos all day every day for me. I don't even consider them the same food to be honest.

i know you watched ugly delicious and they talk about how hard tortillas aren't really a thing in mexico, and i would agree. my grandmother's side of the family are all mexican, and their tacos were always soft, and generally corn. they would either warm them in the oven, or dredge them quickly in hot oil with a quick fold-over.

i don't hate hard tortillas, but i MUCH prefer soft.

Entirely mood dependent. Crunchy has its place, but like spaghetti, I avoid eating them in public.

Though if fresh tortilla are available and I have a grill handy, that's all she wrote.

As long as I am eating tacos I am happy!!! No, I do prefer the soft taco especially if I am having grilled chicken or steak as the main ingredient.

I prefer soft overall, but definitely like to mix it up every now and then with some hard shell.

For me it depends. Regular beef, steak or chicken I prefer hard. Fish or shrimp generally soft. Both are good though. I mean how can you go wrong with a taco of any kind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard tacos. Not a fan of soft.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

if were talking tacos from the motherland, then soft all the way. If TacoBell, then hard shell.

I'm equal opportunity and like to mix it up but if I'm wearing nice clothes I go with soft as they tend to be less messy. Darn JB.. now I'm hungry for tacos..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I prefer soft, unless they're the nacho Dorito shells.

Soft all day long.

I like both but if I have to make a choice I am going soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soft, and it's not even a contest.

If I want some crunch, I'm going with nachos.

If I’m on the road it’s soft shell. At home I prefer hard shell.

I typically like to order one or two of each when I've gone to Taco Bell. Double Decker was the best of both worlds.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Soft Tacos all day every day for me. I don't even consider them the same food to be honest.
I don't know why but that last sentence is hilarious to me bro! Hahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Soft and corn, none of that flour crap

I tend to go 50/50 if both are options. Completely fine with either one.

Soft and corn after it's been warmed up

Soft and corn, none of that flour crap

Yeah, what he said. About the only time I have hard shell tacos is Taco Bell, or anywhere else that the only soft taco option is a flour tortilla.

Back