Bubba Teases New PING G Series

I actually don't hate the look - definitely much better than the pink version. It's almost like a combination of what Callaway did with the speed step plus the turbulators.

I don't hate it either, and if performs like the G30 with that level of forgiveness, it's definitely on my ponder list for 2016.

I thought the XR and XR16 crowns were to busy... this is ridiculous

pretty wild looking crown. Don't hate it, need to see it in person. G30 was a really good driver so I will be interested to see how this stacks up to it.

pretty wild looking crown. Don't hate it, need to see it in person. G30 was a really good driver so I will be interested to see how this stacks up to it.

THP will have a full preview next week when the release is official.

I think this thing looks badass! I was not a fan of the G30s but would give this a hit in a heartbeat. I would really like it if there was some color customization available, perhaps not Bubba pink but some options to play with.

Probably one of the worst looking drivers I've ever seen, only behind the J815.

THP will have a full preview next week when the release is official.

Very nice. I know you can preorder on 1/10.
Local store said demos should be hitting the stores possibly by 1/8.

Very nice. I know you can preorder on 1/10.
Local store said demos should be hitting the stores possibly by 1/8.

Embargo is Monday according to Ping just yesterday morning.
We have all of the details and have been asked to wait until then to publish.

Embargo is Monday according to Ping just yesterday morning.
We have all of the details and have been asked to wait until then to publish.

Sounds good. Just glad they aren't making us wait until they hit the store for details and into.

Which creates the question. Any idea when they will be available in stores ?

pffft. driver off the deck? I know a guy way better than that goofy Beverly hillbilly at it.

the driver, Bubba and especially Bubba's socks all own.

I caught a glimpse of his visor yesterday. Looks pretty sick. Would like to see what colors it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks awesome! But then again, Ping stuff just seems to suit me and I hit it well. Love the matt look, and I've got no doubt that it will be a bomber. As I write, I can feel my credit card flinching.....

i saw him hitting his pink driver yesterday on the golf channel.. one of the ugliest drivers i have ever seen. And i love ping drivers.

I love the look of the pink driver. Don't like the all black version.

I wonder it they will have this ( without the SF tec - for whatever reason, I hook the snot out of that ) in a 12'? That's one of the main reasons I didn't go with a G30.

Like the looks from what I could see. But man I can't stand bubba.

Really curious about these.

If they in fact addressed the sound as I've heard whispers of, and improved on the G30 performance, could be a very fun driver to try.

Interested to see if the rest of the line is updated at the same time (it was last go-round). Mainly because I want some G30 fairways. I'd also LOVE if they went back to the G25 blade length in the irons - the 30s looked a lot longer to me, which is not something I like.

Really want to hit this driver for the same reasons Jman brought up - if the sound is better, and the performance is even the same as the G30, I'll take it. Such an easy driver to hit.

Really curious about these.

If they in fact addressed the sound as I've heard whispers of, and improved on the G30 performance, could be a very fun driver to try.

The G30 is a tremendous driver. Sort the sound out, and you make it a serious contender for best option.

Jury's out on the crown for me, but if they improved on the G30 and kept the forgiveness, this will be a hard ponder.

I wonder it they will have this ( without the SF tec - for whatever reason, I hook the snot out of that ) in a 12'? That's one of the main reasons I didn't go with a G30.

According to the USGA confirming list they only show the 12* in the G SF Tec head.

Back