War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

A few things are certain to happen tomorrow. Beags will hit fades all day! They will joke and laugh like old times. JB will give putts and they will golf in 3 hours. It's nice to fall back into place with old friends!!!
We are teeing it up on Thursday, changed the date last week.

The rest of your statement is true.

We are teeing it up on Thursday, changed the date last week.

The rest of your statement is true.

Ok, I can't be everything to everyone....sheesh :D

I think if War Eagle can control the pace of place and the ground game he'll be able to top Josh with his fast paced striking. But I think JB comes out on top here. Too fast, too strong, too good!

I think if War Eagle can control the pace of place and the ground game he'll be able to top Josh with his fast paced striking. But I think JB comes out on top here. Too fast, too strong, too good!
I do not think I have ever had a problem keeping pace with JB in a round of golf...

Thanks to Beags going Fredo on me in my #THPCallouts thread and JB having faith, #WOWFactorForTheWIN

Thanks to Beags going Fredo on me in my #THPCallouts thread and JB having faith, #WOWFactorForTheWIN
I knew that was coming.

How can I not support my buddy who is on my team in a month?

Just outside of 36 hours til this gets underway.

Get ready folks, this is going to be a fun one to follow.

Just outside of 36 hours til this gets underway.

Get ready folks, this is going to be a fun one to follow.

Let's go 2-0 this week Captain.

Scare the bejeezus out of Panda.

Seriously jealous I can't watch this in person. I know this will be a great follow in just a day and a half though.

I still have no idea who to take... flipping a coin, heads jb, tails war...

Seriously jealous I can't watch this in person. I know this will be a great follow in just a day and a half though.
I guarantee there will be a lot of jokes, laughter, heckling, and a little bit of golf.
I still have no idea who to take... flipping a coin, heads jb, tails war...
Tails I win!

24 hours....

Let the countdown begin.

Oh yeah! Time to get my game face on.
Its a lot like my regular face, but more "gamesy".

War, how's your sock game going to be tomorrow?

I have no game face. I laugh too much.

Back