Scotty Cameron putters

Yes we are, Sanz. And you're welcome.

And I keep looking at a couple others. HA! I just cannot get these TEI3's off of my mind.

I'll have in-hand pics on Friday for mine.

That's a great looking stick! I've always wanted a TEI3. I'm doing all I can to not hop on ebay...

I'll have in-hand pics on Friday for mine.

Good news... After tax refund time, I'm sending in my TEI3 into the Scotty Custom Shop for a restore......
I should have sent in the TEI3 when I sent in the Circle T, I sent in the Circle T to sell it, but the TEI3 I would game it, if my Newport 2 Squareback acts up... LOL

Dax

Good news... After tax refund time, I'm sending in my TEI3 into the Scotty Custom Shop for a restore......
I should have sent in the TEI3 when I sent in the Circle T, I sent in the Circle T to sell it, but the TEI3 I would game it, if my Newport 2 Squareback acts up... LOL

Dax

I spent some time on the custom shop site today, if it rolls well when I get it this weekend then I might be doing the same thing with my refund. There were some awesome examples in the photo gallery on there of TeI3's

After reading this thread for the past few days, I now have an irrational want (need?) to take the plunge and buy a Scotty. I blame all of you.

I spent some time on the custom shop site today, if it rolls well when I get it this weekend then I might be doing the same thing with my refund. There were some awesome examples in the photo gallery on there of TeI3's

I have been looking like crazy for some locally just to send it in to Custom Shop.

What are you looking to get?

To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'm a complete Scotty newbie. I've been perusing eBay and I don't know that I'm completely in love with the shape, but I like the graphics on the Studio Design 2.5. I really like the look of the dancing Scotty Cameron on the sole a lot more than some of the busier ones like the Art of Putting soles. That said, I know I get along with an Anser/Newport style putter with a plumber's neck and I have no idea how I'd putt with the Studio Design shape.

Any recommendations?

I have been looking like crazy for some locally just to send it in to Custom Shop.

They are out there... Just have to get lucky.

I'll own a T10.

To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'm a complete Scotty newbie. I've been perusing eBay and I don't know that I'm completely in love with the shape, but I like the graphics on the Studio Design 2.5. I really like the look of the dancing Scotty Cameron on the sole a lot more than some of the busier ones like the Art of Putting soles. That said, I know I get along with an Anser/Newport style putter with a plumber's neck and I have no idea how I'd putt with the Studio Design shape.

Any recommendations?

Go with a shape you're comfortable with. Maybe a Laguna which is a similar headshape to your Type 20?

Biggest thing I'd say is pay strong attention to the feedback quality on the eBay listings. So many fakes out there, it's brutal.

Go with a shape you're comfortable with. Maybe a Laguna which is a similar headshape to your Type 20?

Biggest thing I'd say is pay strong attention to the feedback quality on the eBay listings. So many fakes out there, it's brutal.

Exactly what Canadan said... Pay attention to feedback and if it's too good to be true, then it's likely just that!

I'll own a T10.

I'll have this one, eventually... originally posted by pmm... SO AWESOME!

s-l1600.jpg

That's a great looking stick! I've always wanted a TEI3. I'm doing all I can to not hop on ebay...

I stayed off of EBay just due to the TEI's.. But I couldn't resist this one.

I should have never sold my Scotty. I'll have another in the collection soon.

Wow that updated TEi3. Might have to stay out of this thread.

I'd pay good money for this!!!
45b4c02f2af33d3f2526ddc901a7cf15.jpg

That thing is awesome looking!

I really want one of these:

2012_select_back_notchback

They had one in the local golfsmith for a while and every time I went in, I rolled it so well.

Back