New guy - hello from the otherside

al3xru5sok7899

Reaction score
Handicap
In early 2018, Popular Science magazine has published an article in the "Tips for Life" column that game music is great to help improve the concentration in work.
This type of music is designed to stimulate the senses and get into the inside of your brain. It attracts you, the player, to do a specific task without being distracted, and the best song will even direct you to that task. This type of music even also allows action games to play for free to the fullest.

Many studies have shown that a little bit of sound around you can help you focus, as it gives your subconscious mind something to ignore. Your consciousness no longer has to focus on the surrounding environment or the door closing, so you do not get distracted or interrupted.

Here are some main reasons to show that why sound effects in games can benefit our brain:

No words

Thanks to millions of years of evolution, our brains are designed to detect humanity in all its forms. Our eyes tend to see images of faces, and our ears are tuned to the frequency of human speech.

1UoupHA.jpg

Listen to music when playing games

It is the reason why it is easy to lose focus when you listen to others - the brain continually diverts your attention to the person speaking, rather than the job you are doing.
Game tones don’t have many appearances of human voices, just something like oooooh and aaaaah. The only exception is probably the Sims series when the characters use "Simlish" to speak to each other, but your ears don’t consider it a real language.

tAlFtwm.jpg

The Sims series

The Sims gameplay is very useful in getting players focused, as you sit for hours watching your character do boring jobs: place the furniture, take a bath, or eat a sandwich.
You can try The Sims without the sounds and feel the desperation growing inside your body. These cheerful and animated background music give you the motivation to continue playing.
Low volume and slowly
If a song suddenly rises to 80-90% in volume high when you're writing a paragraph, you're definitely distracted, and that's not what you want.
You want the slow, smooth music, and that's what the game music usually does very well.
But when you prepare to go to fight the last boss, the music is getting bigger, what is the better inspiration than that?

Fast pace

There is a reason for classical music to make your body relax: their melody is dulcet and tunable. At work, that's not what you need.
What you need is something that can stimulate your mind, and again this is what music games can do well.

f7TqSvK.jpg

Music games can help you to stimulate your mind.

Although many people choose online games as a means of entertainment and relaxation, the number of gamers with psychological "play to win" is much larger. Some kind of action games for boys will provide different tracks that suit their favor
Therefore, they can’t play continuously for hours if the tracks are too gentle. Composers always have to find ways to make their products both enjoyable and tireless.
It's just like why rap and hip-hop are good for the sport - the beat gives you the excitement and pushes you to the limits of yourself. It also works when you do repetitive tasks, because they give your brain something to focus.

On the other hand, if your games are related to action games for pc, game music will give the better experience.
Let’s download the music in games to stay focus
To sum up, finding good online game tracks is easy because Spotify and Youtube offer a wide variety of options.
We hope you will find your favorite music to get the focus whenever needed.

Last edited:
3ff14205643120bce702e7972c55244c.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk