TEE irons, who....

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Who plays TEE irons and what are they?

Tour Edge Exotics. Lots here play the fairway woods, not sure about the irons.

They’re not my gamers but I have a set of XCG5s that I like a lot.

Not currently but it looks like I will get fit into a set in the not so distant future. Eyeing the Iron-Woods and CBX Forged.

Not currently but it looks like I will get fit into a set in the not so distant future. Eyeing the Iron-Woods and CBX Forged.

WT actual F?

Congrats bud, I know
You will review the gear and enjoy the experience which is fantastic

Bag battle coming soon!!
I have to learn how to hit the ball again before any battle can occur. Right now, any club that could produce a somewhat sold and somewhat straight ball flight would win a spot.

I have to learn how to hit the ball again before any battle can occur. Right now, any club that could produce a somewhat sold and somewhat straight ball flight would win a spot.

Have you watched your swing on video? I did and found my takeaway and backswing had gotten way too fast. Low and slow put me back to where I was before. You will get it back, maybe take a break for a few days.

Seems CBX Forged getting a little bit of love in the Ultimate Weekend thread.

It’s nice to have options! Do you get a whole bag or just irons?

Full bag is what is stated. They have everything including putters. I am certainly paying close attention to the feedback from the Ultimate Weekend. The forged and iron-woods are the 2 iron sets that have definitely peaked my interest. Already have 3 iron sets that are probably very similar to the forged so am kind of hoping the iron-woods are my best fit. But will go with what the experts recommend.

The CB's are LEGIT. Got to hit them after they first released on a THP trip to Tour Edge at their facility. Fantastic feel.

The CB's are LEGIT. Got to hit them after they first released on a THP trip to Tour Edge at their facility. Fantastic feel.

I have watched the footage of that more than a few times in the last month or so. haha

Back