• The field

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
If you had to bet a $1000, who do you take now that Tiger has a 3 shot lead?

If you had to bet a $1000, who do you take now that Tiger has a 3 shot lead?

Tiger and I wouldn't think twice about it.

Tiger. This is the one.

Funny there's no Tiger votes.

As much as I want Tiger to win, I have to go with the field if there is significant money on it.

Tiger is 3 ahead of Rory (playing partner) and Justin Rose and 6 ahead of Kyle Stanley and Jon Rahm.

Tiger wins this one and has a 50/50 chance to win the FEC again, IMO.

Can't see polls on Tapatalk. Most use tapatalk.

After my vote, there are 2 for Tiger and 3 for the field.

I think he finishes this one off

Give me Tiger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger!!

I think he holds on but I very much hope I'm wrong

I think Tiger wins it. Man I hope Tiger can stay healthy and continue to improve over the off season.

Tiger is 3 ahead of Rory (playing partner) and Justin Rose and 6 ahead of Kyle Stanley and Jon Rahm.

Tiger wins this one and has a 50/50 chance to win the FEC again, IMO.

Winning the FedEx Cup is gonna take a great, great round followed by a not-so-great round by Rose. Not so sure Rose is gonna let up enough to give up the Cup, but I don't think Tiger cares as much about it as he does #80 anyway. #80 is worth more than $10M to him, I'd think.

Winning the FedEx Cup is gonna take a great, great round followed by a not-so-great round by Rose. Not so sure Rose is gonna let up enough to give up the Cup, but I don't think Tiger cares as much about it as he does #80 anyway. #80 is worth more than $10M to him, I'd think.
Where does Tiger need Rose to finish to have a shot?

I’d take Tiger.

from https://www.pgatour.com/fedexcup/2018/09/09/fedexcup-playoffs-scenarios-top-30-win.html:

Tiger needs to win the TOUR Championship AND

Bryson DeChambeau (#1) finishes T-15 or worse
Justin Rose (#2) finishes 3-way for 5th or worse
Tony Finau (#3) finishes T-3 or worse
Dustin Johnson (#4) finishes in a 3-way tie for 2nd or worse
Justin Thomas (#5) finishes in a 3-way tie for 2nd or worse
Keegan Bradley (#6) finishes T-2 or worse

I think it’s finally time. His game has made a huge improvement this year. I “almost” felt bad for Rose having to deal with the crowds. Today reminded me of Tiger in the 2000s. Tomorrow is already set to DVR, I have a good feeling about this.

When Tiger went into that Fairway bunker and then still birdied the hole I stood up and screamed...lucky my neighbors didn't dial 911 on me..

Depends on where Tiger finishes. If he wins, then I have heard Rose needs to finish T5 and also at least in a 3way T5. Not sure which, but it's possible if Rory and a few of the others close up the leaderboard (Rahm?) make a move.

Woods has finally got everything clicking, which of course means he's finally making putts. Not making putts is what has kept him from winning at least once, maybe twice, this year. Question is - Can he keep making putts tomorrow? If he does he wins, if not Rory or Rose could beat him.

I think Tiger will hang on to the lead, it will also give everyone else something to ponder in the off season.

I can't believe I said Tiger. But he's got a three shot cushion and he's putting well. Even if he's hypothetically due for his worse round of the weekend, he could still walk it in.

From PGA Tour's FB page:

"He has held a solo 54-hole lead on 44 occasions. He’s won 42 of them. And he’s never lost a lead larger than two shots. Woods is 23 for 23 when leading by at least three shots."

I think he cares about what he can control - that's winning the tournament. He knows if he does that he did everything he could. The Cup is all about what others do or don't and he know he can't do anything about that.

Back