2018-2019 NBA season thread

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Whelp....the 18-19 season is fast approaching with just a little over a month away to the first regular season games. Training camps will be starting up shortly and preseason will be kicking off soon.

There’s been a lot of changes this offseason and none bigger than LeBron headed to the Lakers which I will be growing very very tired of hearing at some point. Although I still think the Cavs make the playoffs this upcoming season.....I thought I’d kick off the new year and new thread with a juicy little twitter rumor!!! Have fun this year folks!

87a9c3561183efdff7beb40987ead7f5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a mild rumor that the Heat would go for Butler too. They are mired in mediocrity for the foreseeable future though.

2018-2019 NBA season thread

Lots of people saying the Cavs would trade Kevin Love for jimmy Butler.....they can’t. He just signed a long term deal and isn’t eligible to be traded until February I believe.

Last edited:
A number of NBA team media days are today I think. Should get a glimpse and some of the New Jersey’s for the upcoming season.

Lots of people saying the Cabs wild trade Kevin Love for jimmy Butler.....they can’t. He just signed a long term deal and isn’t ineligible to be traded until February I believe.

Wouldnt take that much to get him. He wants out and theyre better off just getting rid of him than letting him tarnish the locker room

Wouldnt take that much to get him. He wants out and theyre better off just getting rid of him than letting him tarnish the locker room

I’d agree with this. Might need to give up something of value and an expiring contract they. An buy out. Clarkson....+ Korver and a pick maybe? Lol that doesn’t sound like nearly enough but if he doesn’t want to be there and they wanna trade him.....hmmm

If the CAVS do trade of Jimmy B, JR Smith has to go, right?
I would help in matching the monies for a trade

I’d like to add I highly doubt the Cavs trade for him.

Should bring Love back to play with KAT...lol.

Not if Hell froze over.

I’d like to add I highly doubt the Cavs trade for him.

If the talk about Miami wanting him bad is close to true, then I can see him going there.

Should bring Love back to play with KAT...lol.

Not if Hell froze over.

Lol yea.....a 20+/10+ guy is easy to find off the street.

Kind of a weird presser today for LeBron....seemed agitated

Sounds about right.....
4d54bb59696bd60a716b3074016e6c57.png

Minnesota fan here. What a cluster. Thinking about rooting for the Kings.

Thibs is going to screw this up. His asking price is too much and he won't find any suitors. He'll be forced to keep Butler for a good part of the season which will lead to a rift in the locker room. Ultimately, he will end up trading Butler, but not getting much in return. If I'm a Minnesota sports fan I would be more worried about the Vikings than what the T-wolves right now!

This makes me extremely happy. Celtics are going to be good for a number of years.

Dos27CRW4AEqLHC.jpg

Lol marcus smart with the punk a$$ cheap shot to jr smith from behind

This makes me extremely happy. Celtics are going to be good for a number of years.

Dos27CRW4AEqLHC.jpg

Sure he does.

Cavs season opener time. Appears to have lost just a little bit of luster with no Lebron lol

Cavs playing like youngsters. Shooting 39%....almost doubled up in points in the paint....think they’ll be ok but need to gel more I suppose

Love 3 for 12 not helping

Not at all, I would like to see the old Kevin Love this season like when he was in Minnesota and was "the guy". They are going to need it to be honest if they want to win some games this year.

Not at all, I would like to see the old Kevin Love this season like when he was in Minnesota and was "the guy". They are going to need it to be honest if they want to win some games this year.

He was also fat Kevin liven back then

Back