Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
I just read this ... so sorry to hear ...

I would have loved for them to make the Kennedy Center this year.

Man this really sucks. Saw them on their farewell tour a few years back and it was awesome. RIP Glenn.

This has really not been a good few weeks for famous faces dying.

Nooooooooooooo, this is so sad. R.I.P. Glenn!

Well that sucks, hate to see this

This year is off to a horrible start. Really makes me appreciate the concert I went to of theirs several years ago. They still knew how to bring the house down.

Wow - the musicians from my formative years are dying, which makes me feel old.
RIP - The Eagles documentary on HBO from the last year or two was really interesting.

this is sad. the eagles made music that will be appreciated for many more generations.

That is really too bad. My wife and I saw The Eagles in concert last year and it was fantastic. Just this last weekend my wife commented how it was one of her favorite concerts she has been to. He was definitely too young to go.

For those of you that have Netflix, there is an Eagles documentary that does a pretty good job of chronicling their history. It's a lengthy watch but I really enjoyed it.

Duplicate, sorry mods, please merge

Heartbreak Tonight- R.I.P. Glenn Frey

Just terrible. I mistakenly started a duplicate, if a Mod could please merge.

RIP Glenn Frey.

JM

That's terrible, saw the Eagles a few times over the years and just a fun band to see live. RIP Glenn Frey

Man that sucks, he was fantastic.

This is awful. Another great artist lost. Very tough 2016 so far.

Grew up not far from 7 Bridges Road, Glen will be missed but the Eagles will live forever

Sad to hear. Grew up loving the Eagles and will still appreciate their music for many years to come. RIP Glenn

Now this one, actually DOES sadden me. RIP.

The Eagles are one of my favorite bands of all time. Their Farewell Tour is IMO one of the finest concerts available on Blu Ray today - great music, recording, mixing and soundstage). The world has lost another huge talent.

RIP Glenn Frey.

The wife just told me, wow, not having a good year with the celebs dropping like flies.

RIP Glenn

What a tragedy, one of my favorites!

Sad. We are getting to that point where the legends are starting to pass away.

Back