Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

Would love to be a Cobra King For A Month. Being in SWFL, I have access outdoor practice facilities and courses on an almost daily basis. So I could provide great feedback on equipment, clothing and shoes...Another reason is that due to recent financial issues, I also don't usually get a chance to enjoy the game of golf as I once did. Being selected would bring me some much needed joy and allow me to be a contributor to the sport I love...Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This one is for 2016 Albatross Club Members only and happens each month as detailed in the first post.
There is always time to join the Albatross Club however, which benefits animal shelters all around the country.

This one is for 2016 Albatross Club Members only and happens each month as detailed in the first post.
There is always time to join the Albatross Club however, which benefits animal shelters all around the country.
Oops! My bad! 1st time using tapatalk and obviously missed out on part of info. Thank you anyway...Good luck to everyone eligible though.

What makes me fit to be King?

1. I live in San Diego, land of sunshine and Torrey Pines Golf Course.
2. I recently purchased said castle for the king (ME
:wink:) and family.
3. I'm honest and not biased to any particular OEM. Currently,
:callaway:, :ping:, and :taylormade: are WITB.
4. My name Minh means "Bright and Clever". Why wouldn't you want someone bright and clever reviewing your products.

What a cool idea.

What makes me fit for a king? Well I work in healthcare with an office full of women. I come home to my wife and 2 daughters (house full of women). I hit a golf ball like a woman. So I just need something to try to balance this back out. :)

I should be King of the month in February because it's time for me to promote the one brand that I have never bagged before! Years ago I knew I should've bought the first set of Cobra cavity backs, but I didn't have the cash to afford them. Last year, the Fly Z+ was a beast at demo day, but since I couldn't try one with an X flex, I walked away. The time is right... It's time I play Cobra! I should be KING KIELWA FOR FEBRUARY!!!!

Oops! My bad! 1st time using tapatalk and obviously missed out on part of info. Thank you anyway...Good luck to everyone eligible though.

No need to apologize. Still time for you to join the Albatross Club and get your entry in for this!

Per JB's post the deadline to enter was the 22nd.

King for a season. :act-up:

kxhMC8Kh.jpg

(this isn't really an entry, just showing off the awesomeness of Cobra!)

Those irons are sweet. Although a bit adult for me.

I don't know why, but I so prefer clean thin toplines. I really wish I was good enough to play something like this reliably. So pretty.

312373f12d5ff889c098b755d4b28f44.jpg

What makes me fit to be a King?

I play golf year round (20+ rounds in January along), I love to review gear and give other THPers an idea of what an average mid handicap golfer can expect

Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

Gotta think that the live announcement from the PGA Show will be coming soon. Pretty excited to see who starts off February and what kind of surprises will make up the first prize pack! Cobra/Puma looks to have quite a year on their hands, perfect for a year fit for Kings!

I love golf. I'm not the best but I always have fun playing with new people. Plus I always dress like Ricky. It's all about having fun!

look forward to seeing who the first King is for sure!

Someone is going extremely happy after this announcement.

Awesome contest.

Good luck to this month's contestan

I am fit to be a King because of my Royal Blood and the peasants tell me so. I am a fair and just King. You may now kiss the ring. The King is currently rocking a BioCell Driver... BTW

King for a season. :act-up:

kxhMC8Kh.jpg

(this isn't really an entry, just showing off the awesomeness of Cobra!)

Quoted for pure awesomeness! Sweet Bag my brother!

I'm open to test new equipment and find what's best to help me rule the fairways.

What makes me fit to be a King? DEEP QUESTION!

I play as much as possible. Right now waiting for the snow to clear. But I try to play 4-5 times a week. I'd do my best to serve the people with integrity and honesty while reviewing any product that should be given to the king.

Its that easy! Signups will remain open until the PGA Show begins and then live from the PGA Show floor, THP and Cobra will announce the February King For A Month!

I assumed the winner would be announced here, did I miss a post somewhere?

Wondering the same thing for this and a few other contests. Not sure what's up.

Patience guys thp spent all week at the show

It'll be revealed soon, I bet

Wondering the same thing for this and a few other contests. Not sure what's up.

Working on the videos this weekend and have a ton coming including the winner here.
This program is going to be incredible all year long.

Back