Okay Upstate NY THPers

Have you not seen how far LEFT I can hit the ball…?

Glad you posted this, as the pictures on the website appear to be of the spots that test you.

I think my favorite ball you ever hit was when you tried my Big Bertha driver - in full draw setting.

Im not worried about the fairways, how are the greens. Need to find a way to stop lag putting a 10footer to 6ft.

Hmm NY isnt that far of a drive from eastern Ohio :blob:

How did I miss this event? I'm a simple man some days. This looks awesome!

Sweet!!! Cure returns! Last years event was awesome this one I'm sure will top that.

How the heck did I miss this thread?!?! Cure in NY? Count me in! I love the format of it being a team event!

With RR not being in the cards, this could give me my fix of team golf

I knew it would be cure! That's awesome and I am definitely looking forward to the details.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Oh man. I've been pondering a Cure putter for a while now. Looking forward to more info tomorrow!

Sweet, really like the looks of the new putter JB posted recently and people seemed to have fun at the event last year. I'm all ears

I'm pretty pumped that this is going to be 10 minutes from my house! Can't wait to hear the full details. The Links is a beautiful course with the Susquehanna river as a backdrop for a few holes. Bring your fairway finders, and I can't wait to see who goes for the green off the tee on #14.

Cure as the sponsor, putter of choice, excitement level went up for this event. I think the cx2 has my name on it

Browsing flights, not horrible to fly into Newark, and not too far of a drive after that, I'm thinking a THP road trip is in order for some distance!!!

Browsing flights, not horrible to fly into Newark, and not too far of a drive after that, I'm thinking a THP road trip is in order for some distance!!!

I was looking at that too, but flights from NYC to Binghamton is over $300. I might take the bus there and grab a cab or whatever.

Back