What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So went to Golfsmith to browse and hawk a box to ship some stuff. Wandered over to the putting area while I was waiting and ended up leaving with this beauty!

B7C4359C-D953-42FF-9C61-344A5921951A_zpsdoj1p4nx.jpg

Works Versa Tank 1W in 35". I've had the larger CB putters before that just didn't work out for me but this one felt really solid and put a great roll on the ball. Just to make sure I put it against a 38" version, a standard Works 1W as well as a Works #7, and this one was by far the most consistent. Will be interesting to see if it can knock my current #7 out of the bag.

Nice! Mine just showed up from CPO today

Two speedlights and a gray-card.

Photography, yes, but very much for golf equipment.

Picked up this head cover to go with the new bag!
711FBTXJXuL._SL1300_.jpg

haha, yeah? does the term "prototype" scare you?
Haha......maybe a little but you never know

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That putter though. The finish is beautiful.

Ordered some new iron shafts today. I'm going to try again having my RSi 1 irons re-shafted. The last attempt, by a big name fitter/club maker in Atlanta, was a disaster.

That putter though. The finish is beautiful.

yeah, they did a really nice job. It's been gamed a bit, but the shine is still really clean.

They did 2003 of them in 2003. It's also got a black shaft which is pretty cool.

Bought it yesterday but...
Ping K15 3 wood from Callaway Preowned.
My regular salesman at CPO, Ryan Corl, got me the club with matching head cover shipped for $68!
Really looking forward to hitting this off the deck when I get to Hilton Head in March.

Didn't buy them today, but they arrived today

de4304a9bef5da24fbf0ab2bc809a458.jpg

6762c11bffdfb1438091325f46e309c8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back