New England Members

I've got a function for Toyota next Thursday night at Mohegan Sun and will be looking to get a round in Friday on my way home. It's supposed to be in the mid 50's. If anybody's up, let me know. I may make 3rd attempt to play Newport National.

Don't really have a "home" course. I live in the Metrowest area. Usually don't travel further than 30-40 min to play. Majority of my rounds are at New England CC and Maplegate in Bellingham. Franklin CC (my Uncle is a member). Green Hill in Worcester. Red Tail, Shaker, Cyprian, Butter Brook, Highfields, Shining Rock and Butternut just to name a few.

I'm right down the road from Maplegate and play there regularly. I just saw on their site that New England CC is opening Wednesday.

I'm on break in a week and a half, I will definitely be looking to a get round if the weather is nice enough to allow one

How do you like Green Hill?

My expectations going in were very low. I remember saying "a course off Rt9 in Worcester has to be trash" to my buddy on my way to the course. That being said I was surprised how nice it was. The layout is interesting and for being a muni the Town does a great job taking care of it. Once you're on the course you forget that you're in Worcester. Some great views as well. If you haven't played there I'd suggest giving it a try.

I'm right down the road from Maplegate and play there regularly. I just saw on their site that New England CC is opening Wednesday.

That's great news! I prefer NECC to Maplegate, but the deals for MG on GolfNow are too hard to pass up sometimes. NECC is one of my favorite public courses in MA. Shot my best round there so I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Unrelated, but I hit up the head pro at Highfields on Twitter yesterday and he said they're targeting St. Patricks Day as opening date.

My expectations going in were very low. I remember saying "a course off Rt9 in Worcester has to be trash" to my buddy on my way to the course. That being said I was surprised how nice it was. The layout is interesting and for being a muni the Town does a great job taking care of it. Once you're on the course you forget that you're in Worcester. Some great views as well. If you haven't played there I'd suggest giving it a try.

You hear that @MBurnham

You hear that @MBurnham

The tee time I booked for maplegate was through golf now so we can't cancel it. We will get out there soon though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for the final spot on Sunday!

Also if your plans change let me know so I can adjust the tee sheet.

What time do you plan on getting there Alex?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What time do you plan on getting there Alex?

I'm not sure yet.

@rickterp is the range open?

Debating a couple things really... Earliest would be 50 min with the range/putting green open

Latest is 15 min before...

Oh and I hope you guys like donuts.

I'm not sure yet.

Debating a couple things really... Earliest would be 50 min with the range/putting green open

Lol, I used to when I was fat. Ok lmk if you come up with a solid time.

I'm not sure yet.

Range wasn't open last weekend; I would guess it will open later in the month. That said, if you have some beaters you want to hit at the range area, no big deal. There is a small bunker and putting green too.

Range wasn't open last weekend; I would guess it will open later in the month. That said, if you have some beaters you want to hit at the range area, no big deal. There is a small bunker and putting green too.

8:45 it is.

I've got a brand new, never worn sleeveless pull over from Wentworth CC. It's white with black trim, nice looking piece. Size XL. Free to whoever wants it. LMK

Inching it's way towards the door.
b72645292de5b5fbdecea9ea06781985.jpg

I have to back out of SSCC tomorrow. My mother just informed me she can't watch the kids in the a.m. sorry.

I have to back out of SSCC tomorrow. My mother just informed me she can't watch the kids in the a.m. sorry.
Leave em in the car. Jk

Back