Week 4 - 2018 THP Fantasy Football

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Week 4 already, should have a good idea where your team is trending now. Possibly even have a decent Thursday night game on the docket this week.

Im above .500 in a THP league for the first time ever haha and I dont feel too good about it. Injuries are hurting me big time and somehow im 3rd in points scored

And I’m trending way down. Like way down.

On the plus side, I get the one spot in the waiver order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to sneak by @oitw to move to 3-0 in league 2. My Brees and M Thomas duo have been carrying me since week 1. I have a tough matchup this week against @mikeg_74 and it should be a good one.

@BriMac whooped up on me this week... My THP fantasy woes continue... 1-2 so far

• Admin
I'm looking to trade this week again in league 2 so if you see something you like...I know theres not much haha...shoot me an offer. Everyone is always available for the right deal

League 5 matchups. Big battle of unbeatens. I pulled out the upset victory to move to 2-1. Still in 6th based on points.

0e1f390ab7ccf303b560cd4bacc6cab2.jpg

I'm 2-1, but bad GM moves almost cost me last week. I get Edleman back next week and I am hoping he comes back strong. I need to see some action from my RB's or I am in serious trouble.

League 4 still has a bunch of unbeatens but I've been squeaking by.. I don't expect to be undefeated for much longer.
b78bcf34f29dc71de798b4f74207bdaa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

League 5 matchups. Big battle of unbeatens. I pulled out the upset victory to move to 2-1. Still in 6th based on points.

0e1f390ab7ccf303b560cd4bacc6cab2.jpg
I got my seasonal victory last week, so I'm prepared to be crushed this week!! lol

Was able to sneak by @oitw to move to 3-0 in league 2. My Brees and M Thomas duo have been carrying me since week 1. I have a tough matchup this week against @mikeg_74 and it should be a good one.

I finally got off the goose egg and notched my first win. This week is big because i need to keep the momentum going and beating you will help make up ground in the standings.

My QB is on a bye and there is no way I'm getting Mayfield since I started 3-0. I will have to roll with Josh Allen I guess.

Good win for you buddy my team just didn’t have it

League 2...........anybody looking to trade a RB out????? Lemme know!

I am fairly RB strong in L2 (James Conner, Lamar Miller, James White, Kerryon Johnson, Bilal Powell, and Bell) and need to upgrade at WR...take a look and send something my way if interested.

Week 4 - 2018 THP Fantasy Football

I’ve got Russ/Mayfield/Mariota available for a RB in league 2.

Trying to make a push back to .500

@BriMac whooped up on me this week... My THP fantasy woes continue... 1-2 so far

My squad is just doing enough each week, so far. Thank you Alvin Kamara. Not looking forward to the Saints bye week (6).

Moved to 3-0 in league 5 and left a bunch of points on my bench, so pretty happy with my team so far.

My squad is just doing enough each week, so far. Thank you Alvin Kamara. Not looking forward to the Saints bye week (6).

I had to auto draft so it’s not great but I’m not done yet

Brady is available for a trade in league 3. I need a RB.

Had to sweat out the W last night but happy with the start so far.

I’m 2-0-1 in League 1, have scored the most points through 3 weeks...
I like this team, but will only go as far as the Brees/Kamara tandem will take me.

Starting Line-Up most weeks:
Brees
Kamara
Collins
Ju Ju
Robert Woods
Cook (Olsen when he returns)
John Brown
Panthers
Bailey

This line-up is solid... very Saints dependent.

I’m 2-0-1 in League 1, have scored the most points through 3 weeks...
I like this team, but will only go as far as the Brees/Kamara tandem will take me.

Starting Line-Up most weeks:
Brees
Kamara
Collins
Ju Ju
Robert Woods
Cook (Olsen when he returns)
John Brown
Panthers
Bailey

This line-up is solid... very Saints dependent.

It's paying off so far......let it ride!

I had James Conner and the Steelers D pull of the win for me last night. Was surprised that the Steelers D ended up with more points than Conner but I will take the win either way. Going against a team that is very Baltimore dependent next week so hoping my Steelers D can come up big again. I am really liking my team this year just having trouble with who to play in the flex and what to do with Gronk week to week

Slid by with a lucky win last week. Now if I can pull another out, I'll get to 2-2 with Ingram and Edelman joining the team.

Now if only Bell comes back soon!
31441231799298ddd294eac4c7f42386.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back