This should be a fun read!

greg19

Reaction score
Handicap
Growing!
How many issues were published? Do any of you THp’ers have other issues that might be available??

Attachments

• FC201F38-315D-47B8-A738-A43BBD948CDC.jpeg
    FC201F38-315D-47B8-A738-A43BBD948CDC.jpeg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 0
Nice! Any idea on where that nine holes might happen? (or already happened?) When I used to get out that way to do some flight testing with Boeing I'd sometimes play Jefferson Park, the muni Boom Boom got his start at. When it was wet it had the lushest most penal rough I've ever seen just a yard or two off the fairway. After losing one (we knew exactly where it should be) I remember my buddy pulling another ball out of his pocket and tossing it down next to him. He 'almost' lost that one too. He had to fish around with his wedge to find it.

I wonder how many are floating around?
Who played with Couples?

I wonder how many are floating around?
Who played with Couples?

They didn't actually play 9 holes, more like sat down and asked 9 questions. If I had to guess, it was B that did the interviewing.

They didn't actually play 9 holes, more like sat down and asked 9 questions. If I had to guess, it was B that did the interviewing.

Who is B?
I did the interview.

Who is B?
I did the interview.

That's you without the J in front of it. Horrible keyboard missing 3 keys and a spacebar that needs to be hammered to work correctly. I'm forever going back in my posts and having to separate words

Back