Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent over an hour at the putting green today trying out different powders inside the PGA superstore. Well just about everything out there. It's going to be really hard to beat the Cure CX1. So many other good options out there but staying with the CX one. Ken Giannini putters were also solid that was probably my second choice.

But realized I liked the shorter putters. So looks like I'm cutting down mine to 33.5 inches maybe 34 inches. Debating what grip. SS pistol is leading the race.

Like this statement. Have a CX1 on the way.

For my ponder it is irons. Really need a set of Apex me thinks.

b71361f95abe066cab15a790368d59bb.jpg

That's a fun one right there.

That's a fun one right there.
Yeah ill need to pair it with a high launch high spin shaft haha. From what I hear it hits super low bullets

Yeah ill need to pair it with a high launch high spin shaft haha. From what I hear it hits super low bullets

I bet you would murder it though.

You can do it!!!!

I bet you would murder it though.
I always have visions of "murdering golf balls down the fairway" when I buy new driver. Then I actually hit it lol

I always have visions of "murdering golf balls down the fairway" when I buy new driver. Then I actually hit it lol

I always dream of a straight ball with a new driver. Then I hit it.

The sub zero? That's what my spin rate would be with that thing. Just stupid low.

I would like to see what my spin rates with that one would be.

That's an understatement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see what my spin rates with that one would be.

agreed curiosity is high!!!! Jason Gore's website says he's gaming and 8.5 but no mention of the shaft he's gaming in it.

Pondering selling my Bettinardi SS and getting a new Scotty Select 2016 when they release.

Also pondering the new SM6 wedges, 50, 54 and 58.

I would game it at +1, maybe +2 loft. With hzrdus haha. Spin it 1500

Still wanting to save up and pick up C200s eventually... but for some reason the XRs keep getting stuck in my brain. I think it's the lure of shiny and the fact that I haven't had Callaway irons for a bit and just loved the way they felt for me. If I come home with new irons I'll be sleeping on the couch for a while, that alone is enough to keep me away from them though!!!! :D

The Cleveland Smart Sole wedge thread has me pondering a new 2.0 wedge or two. It would take something very special to push my beloved SCOR wedges out of the bag, but......

I'm going to Wilson Day at Edwin Watts today, so in addition to checking out their new stuff and picking up some new Duos, I'll be fondling the 2.0 a good bit while there. That's assuming they have them in stock. Never know in Pensacola.

I am soooo close to pulling the trigger on the GBB I hit yesterday in my fitting

The only reason I haven't already done it is the rain pouring down outside stopping me thinking about playing golf

Not really pondering anything right now. Really happy with my bag! Unless the Titleist 915H hybrid doesn't work out on the course, then it'll be back to hybrid ponder mode.

The Cleveland Smart Sole wedge thread has me pondering a new 2.0 wedge or two. It would take something very special to push my beloved SCOR wedges out of the bag, but......

I'm going to Wilson Day at Edwin Watts today, so in addition to checking out their new stuff and picking up some new Duos, I'll be fondling the 2.0 a good bit while there. That's assuming they have them in stock. Never know in Pensacola.

Do it!

I looked for the 2.0 wedge at Golfsmith yesterday without success. Going to try Edwin Watts tomorrow.

Do it!

I looked for the 2.0 wedge at Golfsmith yesterday without success. Going to try Edwin Watts tomorrow.
What * u looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back