New(ish) guy here

Dawgfan28

Reaction score
I have been a member for a while but have mostly lurked and haven't posted much.

Still a student at The University of Georgia (Go Dawgs #BeatTennessee) and have only recently gotten back into the game of golf. I have had two ankle surgeries, spine and shoulder surgery in the last few years so obviously golf wasn't in the cards. DDP yoga(shameless plug) and a lot of time in PT and now the gym and I am finally back to the point where I can start doing golf stuff. I am a total :callaway: and :projectx: nerd. Still taking lessons to try and figure out what I can/cant do but hopefully I can still get to a point where I am some what competitive at this game.

Go Dawgs!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are getting healthy enough to play golf. Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

That's a lotta surgery and a lotta work - glad to hear you can still try golf! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Hope you can get yourself back in working order soon!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for all the welcomes and well wishes.

If anyone here has back/leg/shoulder issues and needs someone to bounce ideas and thoughts off of please feel free to shoot me a message. Its been a long road but thankfully I was able to keep myself in some what good shape and with (a lot of) help from some great teaching pros I'm finally starting to get there.

Back